#13 tucker ron

nr sanders pk

nr wilson nc

#5 thigpen lc

#4 henson nc

#13 white wc

#15 decker bg

should be a great day of wrestling with some upsets. good luck to all  

Lecount by atleast 6!  Schoettle must of had a very bad match against Newkirk for him to lose by that much.  Newkirk is good but not 14 points better everytime against Schoettle.  Lecount would beat him most of the time by same score!

Too many what ifs and what happened on a particular day. All three of these kids could win against the other on a given day. As I see it each kid is faced with different dilemmas. Cody is clearly a very good athlete. So good  I think he could also win county at 119. Riley is also a very good athlete and has figured out he can have a lot more fun and compete at 112 and not have to compromise strenghth and muscle building for weight cutting to 103. I would applaud him for that. Schoettle is stuck in the middle. He too is a very good athlete and could compete at 112 or 119. Everyone, I would think, wants to get to Conseco. At this early point in the season these young men are still trying to feel this out. So, early matches do not mean much, in my opinion. What may matter is were they are when it comes to the semi-state round to go or Conseco on Friday Night if their goal is to place at state. I just hope these young men are enjoying the sport and learning its most important lessons. How to work hard , compete and most of all have fun. Good luck to all this weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.