Sarah's weight class ?

Inthecave

wow this topic blew up. wellll i guess i should start responding to people. heres the deal.. i can't make 103. i challenged at 112 and lost 2 very close matches (im not done challenging either) its been tough not being able to compete all season but i'll be back. i think not being able to wrestle is making me a stronger person. i'm so ready to get out there and wrestle. once i finally can i think the time off will have helped me. i'm still working hard in the training room and preparing for whenever my next match may be. i love high school wrestling and everything its taught me but im not going to lie there is always a part of my mind that is thinking of the future. getting bigger is something i'm planning on doing. there are only 4 weight classes for the olympics and unfortunately i fall right in the middle of two of them. so in my mind getting big is the way to go. my ultimate goal is to become an olympic gold medalist and quite honestly i dont think cutting to 103 is going to get me there. thank you to everyone who is supporting me and hopefully you'll see me on the mat soon. happy holidays!!

sarah (:

wow this topic blew up. wellll i guess i should start responding to people. heres the deal.. i can't make 103. i challenged at 112 and lost 2 very close matches (im not done challenging either) its been tough not being able to compete all season but i'll be back. i think not being able to wrestle is making me a stronger person. i'm so ready to get out there and wrestle. once i finally can i think the time off will have helped me. i'm still working hard in the training room and preparing for whenever my next match may be. i love high school wrestling and everything its taught me but im not going to lie there is always a part of my mind that is thinking of the future. getting bigger is something i'm planning on doing. there are only 4 weight classes for the olympics and unfortunately i fall right in the middle of two of them. so in my mind getting big is the way to go. my ultimate goal is to become an olympic gold medalist and quite honestly i dont think cutting to 103 is going to get me there. thank you to everyone who is supporting me and hopefully you'll see me on the mat soon. happy holidays!!

sarah (:

Class response.  Best of luck to you.

sarah (:

We could see how tough it was on you ,not being in the lineup against Mishawaka . Hang in there , you have the drive and work ethic that most teenagers can only dream of . We are hoping to see you compete again as well .

Later last night after I made my post about the Harvest Classic I remembered that

she would have had to beat the number 3 and number 11 ranked wrestlers, so that

weight class wasn't weak.  Sorry Sarah.  Good luck on your goals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.