#1Jackson vs #3 Bradley tonight???

FCFIGHTER170

Yorktown takes on Muncie South tonight and a potential match up of the 2 best wrestlers in the state should lock horns 2nite...if you're in the muncie area tonight come watch some good wrestling at Yorktown...Devons ready for anything so I hope to see a hell of a match!

Yorktown takes on Muncie South tonight and a potential match up of the 2 best wrestlers in the state should lock horns 2nite...if you're in the muncie area tonight come watch some good wrestling at Yorktown...Devons ready for anything so I hope to see a hell of a match!

That will be a barnburner for sure. Bradley is a game wrestler, but I think Jackson has the upper hand...

This match will happen tonight.....

Hopefully it will be a good match....  with a possibility of seeing these two go at it 3 or 4 more times this year...

I do agree, Devon is on another level... maybe this will rub off on Isaiah....     ;D

They both have been weighing in at 40 and moving up occasionally I hope I don't drive all that way and don't get to see this match or  bump around D...Jackson would go up to 45 if he needed to l just to get a good match...

Isaiah will not bump around Devon.....  he has never bumped around someone or avoided anyone....this is a great opportunity to get in an early season match against the best wrestler in the state at 135 and see how he stacks up against the best.....like i commented, this match up will happen...

Isaiah will not bump around Devon.....  he has never bumped around someone or avoided anyone....this is a great opportunity to get in an early season match against the best wrestler in the state at 135 and see how he stacks up against the best.....like i commented, this match up will happen...

It will be interesting to see which team will have to report first.  Could we see some gamesmanship?  Hopefully not, this would be a great matchup

Devon hit a quick ankle pick and then got 3 back points...was up 5-0 in first 20 seconds....

after that there was some really good scrambles.... but match controlled by devon...

devon is a great wrestler and a great kid....  we had a very cool talk after the match, and all i have is positive things to say about devon...

hoping Isaiah closes the gap though and would love to see them wrestle 4 more times......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.