ECIC

slideby95

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crabtree has/had poison sumac. He told me that they would not allow him to wrestle because of the rash on his arm.

he actually had a doctors note but was told the doctors form was not filled out correctly, so he was not allowed to wrestle....

Ehr (the man child) nearly got stuck in the 3rd period with less than 90 seconds in the match.  Meska caught him and dropped him, from his feet with a headlock and hip throw.  Meska TOTALLY got shorted 3 nearfall points.  Should have been a 5 pointer.

14-6 is still a major decision.

Ehrs is great.....but to those of you that claim his shoulders are out of bounds in the championship against meska I ask you where are his shoulders? 

http://thecr.com/main.asp?SectionID=111&SubSectionID=693

Don't confuse ref criticism with criticism of a wrestler.  I'm not hating Ehr OR his game.  Great win.

they started in bounds but were quickly out of bounds. what do you think every real wrestler does when thrown in a headlock close to the edge...ehr cutt alot of weight just to make 145 and still controlled the match pretty easily. no ifs whats or buts.. still a major decision

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.