NCC(North Central Conference)

bpres2011

NC,HN,Anderson..NC 8 champs

8 champs?? wow...  i see 4 for sure, but not sure about other 4....  and with their holes it may take 8 champs to win the tournament.....

• 1 month later...

It's a shame Evans dropped to 189, I feel like it would have been a great match again this year between him and Mofield, last year went into triple overtime.... Then the winner met the studly Dylan green in the finals

I bet Mullins doesn't win.

In 3 year Mullins has 6 loses .-----Let's recap------2010-11 most recent to Ehr in a 3-1 losss---last year only 1 loss---to 2x Tsirtis-------go back to his Freshman year-----lost to Hawkins CP  and placed 5th (last two years 1 loss at STATE place 5th then 3rd) and a couple of losses to Kieffer (not sure which one of the hundred, lol) MULLINS record something like 131-6

But if he loses, definetly a huge upset.....!!!!!! Im just not jumping ship on him yet, but we'll see what Saturday has in store for us. I wish every1 the best of luck,,,,,, I do take Mullins by 3 for my prediciton :) I do respect your opinion Y2, because anything is possible

In 3 year Mullins has 6 loses .-----Let's recap------2010-11 most recent to Ehr in a 3-1 losss---last year only 1 loss---to 2x Tsirtis-------go back to his Freshman year-----lost to Hawkins CP  and placed 5th (last two years 1 loss at STATE place 5th then 3rd) and a couple of losses to Kieffer (not sure which one of the hundred, lol) MULLINS record something like 131-6

But if he loses, definetly a huge upset.....!!!!!! Im just not jumping ship on him yet, but we'll see what Saturday has in store for us. I wish every1 the best of luck,,,,,, I do take Mullins by 3 for my prediciton :) I do respect your opinion Y2, because anything is possible

Please review the brackets.

Idk why Mullins isn't in the brackets...only reason I could see him not bein seeded is putting him in last minute at 8 seed have em beat the 1 seed and prevent all those advancement points the 1 seed in essence the 2 seed would get...Idk if that's possible but if so that is Genius..BTW what weight Is lil Decker at?

Idk why Mullins isn't in the brackets...only reason I could see him not bein seeded is putting him in last minute at 8 seed have em beat the 1 seed and prevent all those advancement points the 1 seed in essence the 2 seed would get...Idk if that's possible but if so that is Genius..BTW what weight Is lil Decker at?

I doubt they seed 8 there.

Please review the brackets.

I have and he isn't even in them, so i would anticipate there will be a change come SATURDAY :) thanks for the obvious as I did start a thread topic on this earlier in the week, so let's not cancel him out just yet. What's your input as to why he won't win other than he isn't listed ?????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.