Little State Tourney

This Friday, Manchester college will host the Little state wrestling tourney. Wrestling starts at 1:00 pm friday, and continues at 9:00 saturday morning. A lot of former Indiana high school wrestlers will be there.

This Friday, Manchester college will host the Little state wrestling tourney. Wrestling starts at 1:00 pm friday, and continues at 9:00 saturday morning. A lot of former Indiana high school wrestlers will be there.

Is it at 1 pm for sure?  I saw that it could have been at noon but not sure.  I have minimal time off and would prefer to hit as close to the right time as possible.

Also will there be brackets, schools attending (I know the five Indiana schools,) or any info online?  This is my son's first year in college so I am struggling with the minimal information that is available compared to HS the last four years.

the 1pm comes from the Manchester web site, so as far as I know it is accurate. As far as teams there, Trine, Wabash, Manchecter, U of I, St. Francis, I also believe that Lincoln will be there, not sure about CCJC. It would be nice to see them as well. The brackets wont be posted until after weigh ins.

2PM Eastern is start time I know weigh ins are at 11:30 or 12pm

I know of these schools coming

Manchester

Trine

Wabash

CCSJ

U of Indy

Lincoln should be there

Muskegeon

Oakland Univ (club team)

Rumor of USI's Club team coming

I don't know about IPFW's club team

It should be a great mix and there will be some great match-ups

I like the 149 prospective match ups Manchester's outstanding Freshman Brady and Wabash's returning NCAA Qualifier Strausbaugh

There are other schools, but I am just not sure who. I know Coach Burlingame has been diligently working toward making this tournament as successful as possible.  There are a lot of schools invited to come,and Coach Burlingame was especially trying to contact more club teams to join.

2PM Eastern is start time I know weigh ins are at 11:30 or 12pm

I know of these schools coming

Manchester

Trine

Wabash

CCSJ

U of Indy

Lincoln should be there

Muskegeon

Oakland Univ (club team)

Rumor of USI's Club team coming

I don't know about IPFW's club team

It should be a great mix and there will be some great match-ups

I like the 149 prospective match ups Manchester's outstanding Freshman Brady and Wabash's returning NCAA Qualifier Strausbaugh

There are other schools, but I am just not sure who. I know Coach Burlingame has been diligently working toward making this tournament as successful as possible.  There are a lot of schools invited to come,and Coach Burlingame was especially trying to contact more club teams to join.

Add Walpole and possibly Sandefur from U of I and that's a pretty tough weight class

Wabash with a great weekend! 3 CHAMPS and a Runner-up, with nine others placing in the Top 8! Jake Strausbaugh earned the OW award at the tournament for his championship title at 149 pounds. BASH Wrestling continuing to take it up a notch!!!

Wabash is in action again this Saturday December 11th at the North Central Invitational...