New Castle Semi-State Rankings Final

zachpierson

I was just wondering how you ranked this weight? I can't find anything on Manning or Zelaya from last years results, And I only found Frascella as a regional runner up, so how are they so high up?

ummmm did u go to the rankings? manning was a state qualifier at 52 last year  frascella beat neibarger this year  zelaya was ranked at one point this year

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will take over these rankings based on the starting rankings here is the updates:

New castle SS rankings

1 Brian Harvey- Indpls Cathedral 11

2 Nick Bova- Perry Meridian 10

3 Eli Moore- Fountain Central 11

4 Patrick Parham- Carmel 12

5 Cody House- Connersville 11

6 Colin Campbell- Lebanon 10

7 Levi Lanning- Alexandria 12

8 Nick Ader- Roncalli 11

9 Andre Butts- Lawrence Central 10

Dustin Mayhugh from Greenfield-Central beat Levi Lanning at Elwood this season and is currently 12-0, Also I don't see how Farrell at 119 can be behind Moss when he beat him last year, and placed higher at state...just saying.

I was just wondering how you ranked this weight? I can't find anything on Manning or Zelaya from last years results, And I only found Frascella as a regional runner up, so how are they so high up?

Last year my boy wrestled for Munster and we were hearing about Manning so how did you miss him? I mean we were 4 hours away ??? ??? ??? :o :o

Last year my boy wrestled for Munster and we were hearing about Manning so how did you miss him? I mean we were 4 hours away ??? ??? ??? :o :o

Ok! You don't have to raise your voice sir. Sorry that I'm not as informed as you, that is the reason I ask questions. Also, I was talking to Mr. Pierson.

Yes he did beat them both, Klinesmith PM also beat Chance TC earlier in the year also in clarksville.

Klinesmith beat him in OT when Chance slipped at Providence in the first weekend...Chance then beat him by I belive 3-4 points at regionals. Either way he should still be ranked in this semi-state above Roberts from BG because he has never lost to him. They will wrestle later this year, and maybe even meet up at Connersville, so I guess we will see.

Klinesmith beat him in OT when Chance slipped at Providence in the first weekend...Chance then beat him by I belive 3-4 points at regionals. Either way he should still be ranked in this semi-state above Roberts from BG because he has never lost to him. They will wrestle later this year, and maybe even meet up at Connersville, so I guess we will see.

roberts wont lose to him this year. we will see. chance will be lucky to get out of regional this year

is tyler gadient wrestling this year. from what ive heard he hasnt wrestled once

He has been practicing, and should be wrestling his first matches this weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.