New Castle Semi-State Rankings Final

zachpierson

Well u see there is someone he beat in naughton who has beat everyone below him or someone he beat beat them that's what has Kinney so high.mr freeze u can post whatever u want to no one is stopping u spend whatever free tome u have posting everything u want I don't care take over the rankings for the last week

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You put them up there so I thought that they were up for discussion?  That is what this is for right?  Just thought discussions might shed some light on the thoughts you had.  I enjoy the lists and have a great time watching them change from week to week.  Polls in all sports are criticized analyzed, and modified... that is just the nature of sports and polls for that matter.  No need to get all defensive.  Just wanted to hear why you decide to put wrestlers in and some wrestlers out.  Some high and some low? 

i agree with you on most except that shelbyville's Uhls will advance, i think Speedways Schall  will atleast take 4th. he has beat decker, whom has hung with the others if not beat them, and hes wrestling a guy whom has lost alot of times.

Schall also beat Uhls at the Westfield Duals....

but either white or naughton or cheh or taylor aren't making it.

You are correct.  I think only 2 of these guys make it out of regionals.   Decker, jackson and Schall are no slouches.   Although maybe  3 will.  

Naughton  looked impressive at Sectionals coming back from being down by 4 or 5.   I couldn't believe the score was 12 to 11 for a HWT match.    

Have to worry about Cheh conditioning,   only wrestled like 8 times and 5 or 6 of those went into overtime.    Taylor even fewer times.    White and Naughton Split this season Naughton getting a fall and White winning 3-0.    Cheh Beat Naughton and Decker both in OT first weekend of wrestling.      

Hard to believe but Heavy weight wrestling this week end is going to be the SHOW stopper.

I cant wait to see what is said after semi-state.  no way in HEL>>>>  is B. White winning at 140.  he will be lucky to make it out of this weekend. good wrestlers have figured him out, don't let him get the legs in and crank and he is very predictable.  he will not make it out of semi-state if he even makes it there.  Rattey and Keiffer are tuff but are they tuff enough? 140 is loaded this year alot of good wrestlers at that weight. other then Keiffer from RC. Rattey. winning it my dark horse is Rose from NC placing and handing someone an upset.  if it is an upset.  all those guys are wrestling well at that weight.  who knows.  not me or i would buy lottery tickets.

So much for discussion I guess.  The idea behind discussion is to bring to light different opinions and points of view.  Never asked you to change, but rather saw others who should be in and others who may be too high and also some who will not make it based on theirmatchups.  Never said to change anything.  Just looking at it in a different viewpoint.  That is what happens when you post a list or rankings.  You are going to generate different points of view.  Simple discussion is all I was generating.  Keep up the good work.

It is not hard to understand posting a list of those that are still part of the state series.  Lots of kids are still alive.  I get that. BUT... Because this is the pinned list, it is going to be up for much more criticism then a list from an average joe like myself.  You do have them ranked don't you?  Just wondering how someone can be ranked high on the list above wrestlers they have lost to. who also have a better draw.  You also posted a list of the Pendleton HWt place winners and you didn't have one that you have listed on the NC SS wrestlers ahead of him? 

Hvy

Jake Beasley ? Frankton

Willie Henson - North Central

Eric Thigpen - Lawrence Central

?

I don't see Kinney listed here and you have him as the #5.  By the way, I feel that Kinney will get through this Regional so he will have to beat someone along the way.  Not sure may teams wrestle the competition that Cathedral wrestles throughout the year.

i agree with you on most except that shelbyville's Uhls will advance, i think Speedways Schall  will atleast take 4th. he has beat decker, whom has hung with the others if not beat them, and hes wrestling a guy whom has lost alot of times.

He won't beat Decker again.  Only cause he won't have the chance.    I see Decker and Naughton in the Finals.  And the winner is a toss up.  Decker beat Naughton by 2 in there only meeting and that was at County First round.

White and Taylor in the consolation bracket and Taylor winning by pin late in third period.

No wrestle backs?   I thought that there were.  Just not at ss.  Please let me know.

Don't believe so...only in Sectionals.  Naughton, Schall, Taylor and Decker win first round matches and advance to New Castle...what order they finish at Perry is a toss up!

Here are a few of Bennet's losses.

Moore Fountain Central

Madden Fishers

Brown Laf Jeff

White West

Wormuth Noblesville

Still very strong effort in Sectionals.  Worthy of note.  We have been through this already, but others are getting note for 1 worthy victory

Should be a rematch in the Semis on Saturday.  Both should advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.