Bomber Wrestling Season is officially open for business!

Bomber Wrestling

Yes he is our HWT.  John Fleming.  Thanks for the nice comment.  I was at the Bremen Game.  Your community and team is outstanding.  I think that was one of the best games I have ever witnessed.  Both teams deserved to advance in the tournament!  If you wrestle, I think we will see you at the Rochester Tournament this year?  If not see you at the Semi-State.  Good Luck!

Yes he is our HWT.  John Fleming.  Thanks for the nice comment.  I was at the Bremen Game.  Your community and team is outstanding.  I think that was one of the best games I have ever witnessed.  Both teams deserved to advance in the tournament!  If you wrestle, I think we will see you at the Rochester Tournament this year?  If not see you at the Semi-State.  Good Luck!

Bomber Nation is coming to Rochester?

Posted on: Today at 06:30:04 AMPosted by: snoopy 

Insert Quote

Rochester teams:

Bremen, Caston, Culver, Manchester, Churubusco, Knox, 

N.Miami, Northridge, Plymouth, Rochester, SB Clay,  SB Washington, Tippecanoe Valley, Triton, Rensselaer,  LaVille   

I think that will a great tournament...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.