MWC WRESTLING

devildog47959

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senior night  for pioneer as a team lost 52-21 to a really good benton central team

Benton Central is pretty strong, too bad to see them go down on senior night, but good competition before the state tournament and possibly seeing those wrestlers at regional 2 1/2 weeks away isn't a bad thing.

Who got wins for the panthers?

119 Justin Johnson beat a good freshmen 3-0

145 aaron Wagoner 2-0 over a good kid that will defly be at regionals either as a 3rd or 4th seed, wrestled up

152 Owen Dorris by pin, wrestled up

189 Justin Beckly by pin substitute for Nathan Nethercutt

HW John Mangum 3-1

very solid team  will probably bring 5-6 kids to regional

WOW WHAT A DAY OF WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NW LEAD BY 5 POINTS WITH 2 MATCHES LEFT, WC 215 WAS LOSING 0-7 AND GOT A HUGE PIN OVER PIONEER, THAT WIN PUT WC IN 1ST PLACE AS THEY BEAT NW BY 1 POINT FOR THE 2011 MWC TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

1. WC 174

2. NW 173

MWC COY: JERRY HOLEMAN (NW) CONGRATS JERRY, 1 OF THE FINEST MEN I KNOW, VERY DESERVING! SEMPER FI

MWC MVW: TYLER HILEMAN (NW) CONGRATS TO TYLER, 1 OF THE HARDEST WORKING KIDS I KNOW, ALL THE LONG HOURS OF HARD WORK PAYS OFF!

HUGE THANKS TO WALTONWEBCASTING.COM FOR AIRING THE EVENT LIVE, I AM SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO WATCH THIS TOURNAMENT 1 OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN

CONGRATS TO THE 2011 MWC CHAMPS:

103- Herrera SN

112- Nilson  CAS

119- Johnson PIO

125- Rehn  WC

130 - Hartley WIN  

135- Holloway CAS

140 - Wagoner PIO  

145- Dorris PIO

152- Whaley SN

160- T. Hileman NW

171- Parks WIN ??

189 - Masters WC

215- Tanner WC

HWT- Mangum PIO

Caston had 6 wrestlers in the final round with Nilson and Holloway winning their class. Caston finishes 3rd. Congrats to West Central for winning conference. Good job to all the wrestlers. See you all next week at Twin Lakes for sectionals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.