MWC WRESTLING

devildog47959

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Central was at Winamac this weekend. They beat Winamac 42 to 24. ;D They beat Caston 43 to 27. They beat Mississinewa 54 to 14. THey unfortunatly lost 41 to 285 to Culver Military. They got 2nd over all on the day with 4 individual Champs. 140 TJ Wireman, 145 Trent Mullet, 215 Brice Tanner, and 189 Steven Masters. Very Proud of all of our Wrestlers they all did a great job.

West Central was at Winamac this weekend. They beat Winamac 42 to 24. ;D They beat Caston 43 to 27. They beat Mississinewa 54 to 14. THey unfortunatly lost 41 to 285 to Culver Military. They got 2nd over all on the day with 4 individual Champs. 140 TJ Wireman, 145 Trent Mullet, 215 Brice Tanner, and 189 Steven Masters. Very Proud of all of our Wrestlers they all did a great job.

how rehn do?

cant wait till the match up b/w pioneer and west central, their studs match up with ours

ANy predictions?

140 Wiremanvs wagoner

145dorris vs mullet

189 masters vs nethercutt

215 tanner vs nethercutt

and

119 johnson vs rehn?

how rehn do?

cant wait till the match up b/w pioneer and west central, their studs match up with ours

ANy predictions?

140 Wiremanvs wagoner

145dorris vs mullet

189 masters vs nethercutt

215 tanner vs nethercutt

and

119 johnson vs rehn?

Rehn came is 2nd in 125 class. He got beat by a kid from culver.

Not sure how the match vs pioneer will be but I know it will be very interesting.

Hardesty & Winkle looking to be the 1st SQ for TL since who Helms in 03, I cant remeber if Sterrett made it to Conseco or not?

Winkle only a Junior.. I thought he was a SR, He will b very solid this yr and even tougher next yr!

TL & NW both have a lot of Freshmen on the team, Hopefully these kids stay with the program and 2-3 yrs from now both teams should be going Great things!

NW has more wrestlers then basketball players! I love that!  ;D

Sterrett Wrestled at Conseco his junior year...missed by a point his senior year. Can't wait to see all the great wrestlers coming outta white county.

Sterrett Wrestled at Conseco his junior year...missed by a point his senior year. Can't wait to see all the great wrestlers coming outta white county.

Thanks for the info!

Any idea of what Sterrett is up to these days? I know he was an assistant 2 yrs ago or so I?m sure coach Houstan would love to hand the team over to 1 of his former wrestlers, TL needs a young energetic coach to take the reigns

Not sure...I'm hoping that Chris McWhirter takes over the program. Seems like the young wrestlers are drawn to him. He's definetly got the knowledge to be a head coach.

Thanks for the info!

Any idea of what Sterrett is up to these days? I know he was an assistant 2 yrs ago or so I?m sure coach Houstan would love to hand the team over to 1 of his former wrestlers, TL needs a young energetic coach to take the reigns

Not sure...I'm hoping that Chris McWhirter takes over the program. Seems like the young wrestlers are drawn to him. He's definetly got the knowledge to be a head coach.

I remember watching the McWhirter brothers wrestle growing up, Chris & Nick were fun to watch. I think those 2 would be an excellent fit for TL

NW went 7-2 at the Caston Invite, they were 3-1 against MWC opponets. The Vikings are now 17-4 on the season.

NW over West Central 42-32

NW over Caston

NW over Frontier

Pioneer over NW

Big matches:

T.Hileman went 9-0 and is now 21-0 on the season at 160

C.Hileman over Mullet (WC) at 145

Dorris (P) over C.Hileman

Wagoner(P) over Bannon at 140

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have predictions on the weight classes

My Predictions for NW guys

112- Inman- (FR) Should make it to the finals good chance of winning

119- Williams (SO) same as above

140- Bannon (SR)- finals vs wagoner be good match

145- C Hileman (SO) finals vs Doriss, 3rd times the charm 4 collin!

16o- T Hileman (SR)- CHAMP!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.