BEST 135 ammy in Indiana

FCFIGHTER170

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

haha I am a Very established Pro who has a 16-4 pro record whos fought in many high profile Orgs KOTC,HD.net,Elite XC just to name a few and ive trained with some of the best in the world ALVES,Yves Edwards,Thiago Silva....so I have a good idea of who GOOD fighters are and to diagnose if a young fighter is a stud....I dont "twirk" him and out weigh him 70 lbs and hes my bro so Im harder on him... you all have your opinons and I respect that but thats what they are opinons  I have facts and knowledge that a lot of other nay sayers do not....if you knew chris he is 1 of the most genuine guys you could ever meet ...hes a BORN fighter not just some good wrestler who saw MMA and wanted to compete hes fought all his life and he was BORN to do this....I wouldn't EVER say Chris would twirk anybody on a a blind basis but I KNOW Rosenbaum or welch wouldn't twirk nothing period!

If you were as tough as you claim to be, you wouldnt have to name drop to prove to people you know what you are talking about....Mike welch would whoop that kid...So would Nauracy.

When you fighting GoGo boy you talk big you are 190 right, I can get you a ammy fight soon.

What exactly did he say that was out of line or "talking big"? I missed it

He said something of the lines of Dre needing to worry about wrestling instead of getting his head kicked in or something. If GoGo is who I think Dre pinned the kid in 20sec at regionals and really hopes to fight him when he turns 18 and can fight. Im over all the drama but that is what the comment was in refrence to.