BEST 135 ammy in Indiana

FCFIGHTER170

This is my little brother Chris Collins 1st fight 2years ago since he has amassed an 8-0 record capturing the Extreme combat challenge title and has dominated...his last 2 fights were 1st round armbar Wins over 2 of the better ammy fighters in the state Josh curry (10-2) and former Indiana wrestler Jake Nealy (11-2)  scary thing is as you can see he has devastating  1 punch power and his grappling is getting GOOD... hes one of  guys that could have started wrestling in HS and could've made noise due to his unreal athletic ability.. just putting you folks up on somebody to watch for...

I never thought anyone could top Thorn's (Minnesota wrestler) celebrations.  I was wrong.

I'm not a fan of all that celebration while your opponent is receiving medical attention.

Agreed! WOW that guys was celebrating like he just Knocked out GSP or something & won a UFC Belt... Little redic with that celebration.

I agree it was excessive but it was. his first fight and he had a lot of pressure on him because he had a reputation of being a good striker with heavy hands and I believe it all came full circle after that...and he had a lot of pressure being my little brother too...just young inexperienced at the time...I can post a a vid of his last fight and its 2 totally diff people he's a very respectible young man I hope you all didn't get the wrong impression...transform your feedback kinda sucked that overshadowed the KO...like or not that was devastating  ;)

Welp I just realized this ***potty mouth*** version of the vid  is cut off short I have a good copy that shows post fight ***potty mouth*** and he actually went over immediately to shake jakes  hand and Jake kinda acted like a Dick and stormed off  hence the way he was acting before the fight tryin to emulate Tito lol

Not really when I've seen a bunch of the best ammy inG the state my  employer rent out our cages to tions of events so I have been to MANY events the last 4 yearstot counting over 30 kotc almost every elitexc and so on ...also when the best 35 pound pro in IN and in the top 40 in the world agrees. With me after training with Chris I know hes by far one of the best ammy in The state let alone at 35....

• 2 weeks later...

Justin Maikranz

Bobby Emmons

Chris Jennings

Brandon Pinkston (turned pro a little while back)

All fight  alot in HooknShoot, Louisville, Nashville and Vegas, do you go to those places to watch fights?

whats up guys this is local fighter jake nealy and i have a few things to add, yes chris beat me, yes chris is a good fighter, and yes i was pretty mad after the fight ..... but lets throw in that i took the fight the day of the fight had been training to stop a shot against a ground n pound guy and he didnt make weight. me and chris are good friends and i would say yes hes a good fighter but best in the state i can not agree with. there are WAY too many game opponets for anyone to throw out who is the best. i wish mma had tournements  to see who the best fighter at each weight is , but they dont so we will just have to stick around and see who makes it where. i will be fighting pretty soon at 125 or maybe a catch weight against lloyd thortan for a 125 belt for ecc anyone wants to know more get ahold of me on my facebook and ill tel you all about it.

record : 16-3 undefeated at 125 ... 2 loses at 135 ... 1 lose at a catch weight or 140.  get at me if anyone knows of a fight i can get !

• 3 months later...

Jake has good wrestling and Chris looks pretty tough.  Neither have faced Matt Morgan, 11-1 former State and US Pankration champion.

I also agree that it's tough to claim "the best" with all these gifted athletes.  I would like to see a promotion make the effort to put a State Championship event(s) together.

I understand he is your bro, but lets try to be humble... Good thing for him mike welch and jake rosenbaum just turned pro, both of these guys would twirk this kid  :o

haha I am a Very established Pro who has a 16-4 pro record whos fought in many high profile Orgs KOTC,HD.net,Elite XC just to name a few and ive trained with some of the best in the world ALVES,Yves Edwards,Thiago Silva....so I have a good idea of who GOOD fighters are and to diagnose if a young fighter is a stud....I dont "twirk" him and out weigh him 70 lbs and hes my bro so Im harder on him... you all have your opinons and I respect that but thats what they are opinons  I have facts and knowledge that a lot of other nay sayers do not....if you knew chris he is 1 of the most genuine guys you could ever meet ...hes a BORN fighter not just some good wrestler who saw MMA and wanted to compete hes fought all his life and he was BORN to do this....I wouldn't EVER say Chris would twirk anybody on a a blind basis but I KNOW Rosenbaum or welch wouldn't twirk nothing period!

I have to agree with fcfighter chris is a beast and improving with some of the best mma trainers and fighters around he has a bright future in the sport.I had the opportunity to corner jake in his fight with chris, jake has alot of heart chris new his game plan and comprimized.If jake trains like chris he could be one of the best at 125 in the midwest I believe (ammy)  cant wait to see my ammy 185lbr back in the cage. Good luck to chris as im sure he will turn pro soon