Andre Richards

DemOGuy

Hello Wrestling Fans, I am just writing you all to inform everyone Andre will not be wrestling this season he is taking the season  to rest his head. He has had a number of concusions and we are going to sit him do to Dr. and parent advice it is going to kill us this year but we have to think about his future. He is allowed to train and he will be doing that. I just want to Thank all of the coaches and fans that have supported him in the past we will be supporting you all good luck to everyone this season stay healthy and he will be returning next season for his Senior year. What he is diagnosed with is a new thing they are testing on athletes it's called Post Concusion Syndrome. He could be ready for the mlddle or end of the season we are waiting word from his Nerologist. Thanks again for all your support this has been our lives for 11 years. Sorry for any disrespect in the past. I love everything about the sport!! He will be back next season for sure!!

Never easy to go through such tragedy....As you know Daniel missed the last half of his junior year last year due to Mono.  He is very very healthy now and has been doing amazingly well!!!  Just remember he will be more hungry next year.  The most important thing is to get healthy!  I was really looking forward to another match between the boys...this time at Conseco!!!  Good luck, and you know we are giving our support to you all.

Hello Wrestling Fans, I am just writing you all to inform everyone Andre will not be wrestling this season he is taking the season  to rest his head. He has had a number of concusions and we are going to sit him do to Dr. and parent advice it is going to kill us this year but we have to think about his future. He is allowed to train and he will be doing that. I just want to Thank all of the coaches and fans that have supported him in the past we will be supporting you all good luck to everyone this season stay healthy and he will be returning next season for his Senior year. What he is diagnosed with is a new thing they are testing on athletes it's called Post Concusion Syndrome. He could be ready for the mlddle or end of the season we are waiting word from his Nerologist. Thanks again for all your support this has been our lives for 11 years. Sorry for any disrespect in the past. I love everything about the sport!! He will be back next season for sure!!

i hate to hear things like this, it really sucks that kids go through injuries like this at such a young age!  Good Luck Nxt Season Andre!  I hope you have a great and speedy recovery

I am very sorry to hear this.  As you know, Ashton lost his junior year due to ACL reconstruction, so we can relate to how you guys are feeling.  I know Andre will come out of this more mature and determined just as Ashton has.  Good luck and get well.  Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys.

Thanks to everyone for your support this will be a tough season sittin back watching. Im sure when he comes back he will be more ready than ever. We will be watching all favorite wrestles get after it goodluck everyone see ya soon. He will not be cage fighting either! The doctor said he might be ready in a couple months? We will see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.