Girls on High School & Middle School Teams ??

strub1

Please post a reply or email me to let me know what teams have HS & MS girls on their wrestling teams this year.  I want to try and get an accurate amount for Indiana since the IHSAA does not keep numbers.  We are also planning a great IN tournament at Yorktown HS the day after IHSAA state (2/20) for all women to be involved in that will include many women from other states.  We are looking for sponsors and fundraising to allow all IN women to participate without an entry fee.  The greater number will allow for better sponsorship!! 

Thanks!!

Darren Strub

ISWA Women's Director

iswawmnsdirector@aol.com

Great responses.  Several that I had never heard of.  Every girl will benefit from this opportunity.  You can just list the school and how many, even if they are JV or first year wrestlers.

Thanks for your help!!

Darren Strub

ISWA Women's Director

one at penn (: and this is great to see all these girls gettin out there and wrestling! i hope all of you guys have a great season and can come to fargo. (if you're high school) its a great experience and it would be so awesome to have a bigger team this summer. good luck to everyone!

ps this is sarah im just on my moms account (:

LeeAnn Sheets is an 8th grader at Lowell Middle School. She has wrestled on our middle school team since 6th grade. She went 2-1 at the Lake Central tourney last Saturday, her loss was in overtime.  :)

Keep them coming in!   Since Sarah spoke up for herself, I'll throw in Demi at East Central and OCU(next year).

Don't steer away any middle school Cadets for this year at Fargo.  There will be Cadet, Junior, and Junior Duals at Fargo this year.

Idk if Kayla Miracle of CMA (read post above) be wrestling or not when the CMA Early Bird Tourney happens the 2oth of this month, but since ill be wrestling there, I'm curious to know who she is. Ive never heard of her before. can anyone help me out on this please?

She has been active in the ISWA in the past.

2008 novice 60lbs folkstyle state champion

2009 schoolboy/girl 70lbs folkstyle state 3rd place

2010  schoolboy/girl 91lbs folkstyle state 3rd place

2010 schoolboy/girl 91lbs freestyle state 2nd place

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.