Evansville Semi State

Extra6

You guys seem to have left out Ethan Raley.  Not only is he a former State Champ, Runner-Up last year, and the ONLY wrestler from Indiana to ever win the SUPER 32 Belt.  Wright was runner-up last year at the Super 32 as was Tsirtis last year and this year so I highly doubt Raley will not punch his ticket to Conseco again for the 4th time.  Will he be at 130 or 135?   

Yes everyone i overlooked Ethan Raley, I AM SO SORRY, I modified my picks. I might have to put one more MD kid in there, I know it stinks....jk  ;D but Lennie May is a stud from what I have seen of him and I dont put it past him to make it to state

There will be some big time wrestling again in evansville this year.  The south part of the state has continued to put studs on the mat and while the rest of are trying to catch up...this makes for some great matchups! It will be an honor to just come out alive in some weight classes.  There is still alot of sorting out of weights and weight classes left to do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.