Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings Updated 1-27 FINAL

Y2CJ41

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still confused on the van horn situation...automatically a number one after a mid-season transfer when I thought him to be ineligible at Franklin and only has ten matches? That was the last I knew anyway

152 lbs.

1. Reece Lefever- Carroll

2. Josh Ehr- South Adams

3. Zach Zurbrugg- New Haven

4. Will Busse- Bellmont

5. Jarod Schwartz- Adams Central

6. Dantrell Goodman- Elkhart Memorial

8. Aaron Mason- Dekalb

160 lbs.

1. Conner Lefever- Carroll

2. Cody Conrad- Heritage

3. John Mahlan- Bellmont

4. Garrett Weber- Leo

5. Brenner Stage- Maconaquah

6. Tyler Rimmel- Central Noble

7. Ande Higgins- Yorktown

8. Ryan Chandler- Prairie Heights

9. Troy Pickard- Goshen

two of in my opinion most confusing and hardest weight classes to rank

at 152 u got the decison can the # 2 josh ehr beat lefever

also u got jarod schwartz beat busse the last three times but lost to  Zurbrugg

i think we can agree on lefever winning but then u got chantz lugingbill who beat weber but lost to stage, higgins, and mahlan and close matches with conrad.  tough wieght class to rank

I'm still confused on the van horn situation...automatically a number one after a mid-season transfer when I thought him to be ineligible at Franklin and only has ten matches? That was the last I knew anyway

What!?!? How is this possible? So now if you are ineligible, you can simply transfer? Could someone please explain this to me?

Y2 still has not explained why he thinks VanHorn should be ranked ahead of Meska and Faurote. I am curious to hear why. Without doing my own research I will have to rely on the RankingsGuy's information. VanHorn has 2 notable losses. No notable wins and hasn't wrestled a match for quite a while.  While Meska and Faurote have some nice wins and really no bad losses. What gives?

Y2 still has not explained why he thinks VanHorn should be ranked ahead of Meska and Faurote. I am curious to hear why. Without doing my own research I will have to rely on the RankingsGuy's information. VanHorn has 2 notable losses. No notable wins and hasn't wrestled a match for quite a while.  While Meska and Faurote have some nice wins and really no bad losses. What gives?

Van Horn is a former state qualifier and Faurote is hurt might explain it.

Probably because they are working out and practicing, and you're on a website wondering why they are going past you.... ;)

i actually just got done lifting . after wrestling practice sooo... ;D lol

faurote's hand could be a cause...meska taking a BEATING vs ehr...regardless of what weight it was at, it happened. VanHorn a state qualifier, faurote a match away from state, not sure how meska finished last year. besides they are only rankings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.