Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings Updated 1-27 FINAL

Y2CJ41

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were there many semistate rankings "upsets"?

At Delta:

103 Tyler Rigney(MS)  pinned  #6 Tyler Phenis (Randolph Southern)

160 #8 Jordan Simmons (Win) def #7 Andie Higgins (Ytown)

Kyle Arenas also did not wrestle, good senior from marion, ssq last year. Benidict from kokomo got beat 5-0, then got hurt and injury defaulted second match, didn't sound good.

Arenas was actually a semi-state qualifier as a sophomore and did not wrestle last year due to shoulder surgery. His shoulder was reinjured two weeks ago which put him on the shelf for the rest of the season, which is unfortuante considering he had beaten both 119 pounders who were in the finals at the Oak Hill sectional convincingly earlier in the year.

did anyone by chance see the jackson bradley match ... i heard bradley had the lead for half of the match.. and that he looked tough... i was just wanting to know what happened to him.

Where you at here AJ? Chris still hasn't given me the details!

Lee doesn't have any quality wins unfortunately.  All of the other wrestlers have wrestled some of the best kids in the area and state and it is a lot easier to judge where they should fit in when they do that.  Unfortunately Lee has yet to see those kids due to Garrett's schedule.  Next year the Garrett wrestlers will not have to worry about that as much. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.