Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings Updated 1-27 FINAL

Y2CJ41

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Ketring from?

oakhill high school a little grant county school west of marion.. And another thing letourneau from whitko beat eckert from huntington north and Keting beat letrourneau by fall.both should be ranked befor eckart.just saying........

i thought the ketring score was 5-0 and he never really did have control of the match....Meska and Faurote will probably wrestle three weekends in a row that third match if it happens will be a very close and tight match

It was 4-0, and ketring is a 130#, and wrestled at 140.

His 3 decission losses are to Blanton, Nix, and Meska. All at higher weights. All ranked at least in their respective semi states.

119 lbs.

1. Chandler Carroll- Yorktown

2. Chaz Busz- Whitko

3. Derek Roe- Adams Central

4. Kody George- Homestead

5. Evan Loe- Peru

6. Tylor Willms- Fremont

7. Joe Boots- Prairie Heights

125 lbs.

1. Nick Crume- Jimtown

2. Tommy Poynter- Dekalb

3. Todd Batt- South Adams

4. Jordan Gilbert- Whitko

5. Kris Workman- Taylor

6. Phillip Gerber- Bluffton

7. Kalib Jackson- East Noble

8. Keelan Rushing- Homestead

9. Lucas Willms- Fremont

10. Braxton Simpson- Peru

what happend. i thought chaz buzz was at 112 and gilbert was at 119?

I think Chantz Luginbill should break the top 8.  He has a lot of close matches with quality kids this year including a big win over ranked Brock Weber at the ACAC tourney this past weekend.  Just another dark horse to kick around. ;)

I think Chantz Luginbill should break the top 8.  He has a lot of close matches with quality kids this year including a big win over ranked Brock Weber at the ACAC tourney this past weekend.  Just another dark horse to kick around. ;)

brock  weber is a random kid that goes to AC he dont wrestle at all he packs ice for a living, do u mean garret webber?

So what did VanHorn do prior to his suspension to come in and leap-frog Meska and Faurote in these rankings?  Just curious of the thought process involved here.

I was wondering the same thing...  I know he was a state qualifier 2 years ago, but this year he has a record of 7-3.  He is good, but i was curious.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.