Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings Updated 1-27 FINAL

Y2CJ41

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be mean too if you came from Stroh or Wolcotville.  Prairie Heights literally has a farm on their school campus, yes a farm with animals and farmland.

FYI Prairie Heights is the largest school in Indiana!!!

Snider hasn't had the opportunity to wreslte the kids that you listed.  Next Saturday at South Adams will be a good test!  They've wrestled some and beat some that are no longer in your top 8.

Chantz luginbill of Adams central should most deffently be ranked at semi state at 160! He beat alex fischer who was ranked at 171. the lost to mahlan 3-1 and to higgins 3-4 .he should deffently be up there

lol, I don't think Y2 gives too many points to guys that beat someone who "used to" be ranked.....

When he beats someone ahead of him, then he gets considered, you don't make your way into the rankings by losing close matches

lol, I don't think Y2 gives too many points to guys that beat someone who "used to" be ranked.....

When he beats someone ahead of him, then he gets considered, you don't make your way into the rankings by losing close matches

I totally agree.but when chantz wrestled him he wss currently ranked at the time. Chantz bumped up to wrestle him & controlled the match.all I'm saying is don't be surpised to see him up there

If I rank Chantz I also must rank Skyler Messman of New Haven.  If I rank Messman I must also rank Tommy Kendal of Elkhart Memorial and then Casey Adams of Jimtown.  Kendal went 0-2 and Adams went 1-2 at the Al Smith also, so I really don't think they deserves to be ranked at the moment.

If I rank Chantz I also must rank Skyler Messman of New Haven.  If I rank Messman I must also rank Tommy Kendal of Elkhart Memorial and then Casey Adams of Jimtown.  Kendal went 0-2 and Adams went 1-2 at the Al Smith also, so I really don't think they deserves to be ranked at the moment.

Makes total sense now that I see the whole picture

Derek roe from adams central weighed in at 118.9 and bumped up his first match agaist phillip gerber of bluffton and beat him 9-7 i beleive. wrestled impressive all day. His coach said he just keeps getting better. 26-1 loss coming from ??? anyone know?

bo ketring  record  20-3 lossed to drake meska 4-1 good match. should at least be ranked at semi-state he wrestles for oak hill

Yeah  Ketring even went up two weight classes to wrestle meska was a good match.Ketring should be ranked.He is going to surpise alot of kids.

Who all has Lee (of Garrett) lost to this season?

I know he lost a 1 point match to Faurote and lost another close one to Bradley.

Curious as to why he isnt ranked at 135 0r 140.

Who all has Lee (of Garrett) lost to this season?

I know he lost a 1 point match to Faurote and lost another close one to Bradley.

Curious as to why he isnt ranked at 135 0r 140.

Charlie Hirshy from South Adams

Jeff Clark of Carroll

Cody Bays of Whitko

Isaiah Bradley of Muncie South

Brooks Faurote of Bellmont

Charlie Hirshy from South Adams

Jeff Clark of Carroll

Cody Bays of Whitko

Isaiah Bradley of Muncie South

Brooks Faurote of Bellmont

Was the Bays loss at the Whitko duals? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.