Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings Updated 1-27 FINAL

Y2CJ41

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if that is possible, I've heard that the recovery time for a bruised calf and bruised elbow may take many weeks.

And it took that wuss Eric Roach a couple of months to recover from a minor case of Tommy John surgery on his elbow.

Kyle has not used either of the mentioned injuries as excuses for his loss to Meska.  I think that jv152 was just trying to say that the match could have gone either way.  But quit making Walters look bad because of what someone posted on here.  He works hard and doesn't make excuses.

Yea, I wasnt trying to make excuses for kyle. I was just saying that kyle doesnt get notice at all. And then he face a ranked opponent, and loses by 1. And dont get me wronge, drake is a great wrestler, but i believe that kyle should of one that match! There will be a next time tho!

Did Peru move to a different semi-state?? they really have not a one kid ranked even in there semi-state?

peru is down this year..very young and there what would have been top senior got in trouble and cant wrestle at 171 semi state qualifier last year.  but peru's best shots at semi state ranking would be braxton simpson at 125 or evan loe at 119 dont under estimate either of them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.