Merrillville Semi-State Rankings FINAL

ontherise219

OTR how about a little love for the little guy from Munster.  Really? Miracle ahead of some of those guys on the list? Not doubting that she is good, but as RG loves to ask, any notable wins?

santo is going to be back on he had a real good al smith. Miricle was aiddle school state champ last year placing ahead a tough Mike Garza that why she got the nod

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marciano barely beating sarah last year was luck? you must be mad! the match wouldn't have needed to go into OT if the ref could control the match and not let the crowd take over giving stalling calls whenever they rioted for one. And after going 4-1 loss to Boston at the Al Smith theres no reason Santo won't be the lady killer he was last year. And the predictions for the county tourney they have him over Micic too.

Who is all still undefeated? I know

103 fuqua cp miricle cma

112 petrov hc ferdig sba

119 ayersman lc

125 binion mush mchugh cma slagle grif

130 gregory Penn wisler mish

135 Hughes low

140 tsirtsis grif brown lag jeff wagnot pio

145 roach cp dorris pio

152 yoder tipp Val

160 quiroz ches lynde del

171 pecorino hob winkle tl peppers mer

189 berry nerr Campbell harr nethercutt pio

215 kral cp sumner mc

hwt Howe ply hall bre ford mc Davis lw

T. Hileman 25-0

NW 160

1. Anthony Quiroz Chesterton 2nd SQ 11

2. Ethan Dale McCutcheon SSQ

3. Tyler Hileman North White   

4. Carl McCloud SB Riley

5. Devon Alwine SB Clay

6. Alex Stewart Laporte    

Hileman vs Dale will come at the Logan Regional. Be tough match but Tyler is on another level right now, 1 mission to wrestle at conseco. I dont see anybody getting in his way until Quiroz. 

Who is all still undefeated? I know

1. Fuqua cp

2. Miricle cma

1. Petrov hc

1. Ayersman lc

1.  Binion mish

2. Mchugh cma

3. Slagle grif

1. Gregory Penn

1. Tsirtsis Crown Point

2. Brown Laf Jeff

1. Roach Crown Point

2. Dorris Pio

1. Yoder Tipp Val

1. Quiroz Ches

2. Lynde delphi

1. Winkle Twin lakes

1. Berry Merrillville

1. Kral Crown Point

HWT

1. Howe Ply

2. Hall breman

3. Ford Mcc

Is there anyone else who is unbeaten?

Marciano barely beating sarah last year was luck? you must be mad! the match wouldn't have needed to go into OT if the ref could control the match and not let the crowd take over giving stalling calls whenever they rioted for one. And after going 4-1 loss to Boston at the Al Smith theres no reason Santo won't be the lady killer he was last year. And the predictions for the county tourney they have him over Micic too.

Maricano is tough but I wouldn't go that far Mircle is pretty tough and Marciano a tough road ahead with Fuqua Micic Buckley Mircle Overby Who already has a win over him and Mike Garza who is coming out of the Same Regional

and thats why your the Rankings guy. BOOM

Owen Dorris-I am currently 24-4, all my losses came at 152, didnt make wait and threw up a couple times over the lafayette jeff tourn.

Jeff 152-10-9

kokomo-Inj Def throwing up during match

Conner mullins-8-0

westfield 5-4

If those losses take me off whatever ranking, I will gladly be a darkhorse through the state tournament: )

Owen Dorris-I am currently 24-4, all my losses came at 152, didnt make wait and threw up a couple times over the lafayette jeff tourn.

Jeff 152-10-9

kokomo-Inj Def throwing up during match

Conner mullins-8-0

westfield 5-4

If those losses take me off whatever ranking, I will gladly be a darkhorse through the state tournament: )

who was your losses to? Have you wrestled Martinez from laf Jeff or beat anyone on the ranking ahead you? Just wondering good luck the rest of the way

It looks like one person has that prediction, all the others appear to be going with Micic

who was your losses to? Have you wrestled Martinez from laf Jeff or beat anyone on the ranking ahead you? Just wondering good luck the rest of the way

jeff's 152 Caleb Mickschl is better than the 45 pounder, he wresttled 171 last year and is HUGE, a kid to look out for on the semi state rankings

I misunderstood a requirement needed, so i'm academically ineligible, i will be back after he semester and yes i will be able to weigh in, any rumors you've heard are more than likely false, thanks for looking out for me ha

Is Hodge back wrestling now? Or is he still out?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.