Merrillville Semi-State Rankings FINAL

ontherise219

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 112, i think Taylor Hanthorne from Seeger is gonna shock a lotta people this year in the state tounament. Kid works very hard up in the room and wants a state placement more than anything this year. He's really stepped up from last year. I'm not sure why he's #9 in the rankings after just pinning the weise kid from BC in the later half of the very 1st period.

Idk why i keep getting takin off the rankings i would beat most of those guys who are on there if  i got the chance to face them >:(

well now you do. If you win your first round match you'll have the winner of Marci and Acuna in the ticket round

At 112, i think Taylor Hanthorne from Seeger is gonna shock a lotta people this year in the state tounament. Kid works very hard up in the room and wants a state placement more than anything this year. He's really stepped up from last year. I'm not sure why he's #9 in the rankings after just pinning the weise kid from BC in the later half of the very 1st period.

First off he has to wrestle a kid with the name of Sam Ferdig in the first round at Semi , I would say his dream ends there . Sorry

Sometimes guys slip throgh the rankings. I don't always get them in the right order but the ones I miss I alway apologize to.

125 Aaron Ayala Hobart 3rd

130 Alex Rhinehart New Prairie 4th

140 Charlie Mavros Lowell 3rd

152 Zach Sandefer Merrillville 4th

160 Cody Stange John Glenn 3rd

189 Mike Ham Penn 4th

hwt Kade Maggert Penn 3rd

Nice Job guys good luck next weekend in Indy

Sometimes guys slip throgh the rankings. I don't always get them in the right order but the ones I miss I alway apologize to.

189 Mike Ham Penn 4th

Nice gesture ontherise219.. thanks for all you do, I know that you make my job a ton easier!

189 Mike Ham Penn 4th

11 wins over semi-state ranked guys between these 7 sometime on Saturday.  Five beat at least one ranked guy to advance to state, and 6 of the 7 beat a ranked opponent at some point in the tournament.

Big props to Yoder as a #7 beating #4 and #1 to win the semi-state and to unranked Mavros for beating 3 ranked opponents on the same day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.