112-Union Co,Winchester,Hagerstown

119-Union Co,Winchester,Hagerstown

125-Centerville,Hagerstown,Winchester

130-Northeastern,Union City,Hagerstown

135-Union city,Lincoln,Tri

140-Lincoln,Northeastern,Winchester

145-Union City,Centerville,Northeastern

152Winchester,Centerville,Union city

160-Union Co,Winchester,Union city        should be the first best final of the day.

171-Northeastern,winchester,Tri

189-Centerville,Union Co,Winchester

215-Centerville,Winchester,Union city    should be the second best final of the day.

285-Tri,Union city,Hagerstown

89-Centerville,Union Co,Winchester

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conference Tournament Projections based on brand new Genius Data.

TEC:

Union City by 9 over Union County, 21 over Winchester, 24.5 over Centerville, and 26.5 over Hagerstown.  (Nice...5 teams within about 25 would be an interesting day.) Let's see how this plays out. Any thoughts?

Guest markkillion73

i agree that fletcher wins his. I really dont think he will even break a sweat tomorrow. will be very interesting match at 215 with babcock and chalfant. Chalfant won this match last week but was on his back too. I see a big upset at 140 coming. Someone outside of the top 4 will place at least 2nd I believe. 135 will be a good match between baker and brown in finals and I think Baker gets him. I think 130 has the closest 1st and 2nd place guys but I think Handley will be too tough. taresh takes 125. fuller will be solid as usual at 119 (have not had a chance to see rico this year) and cody phillips is a beast from another planet. Thats just my last minute thoughts before tomorrow.

Does anyone know how many times Gesell wrestled 60 this year and ho w he did? And was any of them in the TEC?

A handful of times, once in TEC, received a fft.    Will be difficult for UCo to overcome 2 weights without a wrestler, team race should be pretty tight an will come down to the wrestlebacks more than conference champions.

103- unci

112 unco phillips with tech fall 14 takedowns in 2 1/2 min. 

119 unco tech fall

125- ce

130 NE fall

135- linc

140- ??

145 unci

152- ce

160 wc

171- wc

189 ce

215 wc

Hwt hag

Winchester won team title. Cent 2nd. Unci 3rd unco 4th

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.