who will make it to state from mville semistate?

brickfor6

I'll take a stab at 103lbs...

1. Stevan Micic 2. Josh Fuqua  3. Santo Marciano 4. Sarah Hildebrandt

(Also-----Max Buckley and Kayla Miracle could be in the mix)

Will Sarah Hildebrandt be at 103# this year? She's at 112 for the Sunkist Kids International this weekend.

103 lbs

1. Stevan Micic 2. Josh Fuqua  3. Sarah Hildebrandt 4. Mike Garza

I still don't see Hildebrandt at #103. I like Mike Garza, but just like Stevan and Josh he will be a smaller #103. I think Marciano gets in there this year after beating Hildebrandt then getting knocked out in the ticket round last year. Dark horse at #103 Max Buckley/Valpo.  Brian O/Griffith and Danny Rod/Highland at #112 or #119.

Adam Garcia/Mville #119 or #125

I would agree with Overby from Harrison.  I would think if he is at 103 he will be in the hunt during the ticket round.  And thanks for the info on Phillips.  I watched his match against the kid from Michigan.  Nice match. Even though he got beat by a better wrestler, I know he learned from that failure.

I still don't see Hildebrandt at #103. I like Mike Garza, but just like Stevan and Josh he will be a smaller #103. I think Marciano gets in there this year after beating Hildebrandt then getting knocked out in the ticket round last year. Dark horse at #103 Max Buckley/Valpo.  Brian O/Griffith and Danny Rod/Highland at #112 or #119.

Adam Garcia/Mville #119 or #125

i do know that hildebrant is going 103 and ive practiced with her over the summer and i know she is better than last year. and just because there small doesnt mean there in the wrong spot.

i do know that hildebrant is going 103 and ive practiced with her over the summer and i know she is better than last year. and just because there small doesnt mean there in the wrong spot.

I didn't say anyone was in the "wrong spot". Obviously if they are a smaller 103# they have no where else to go. I would expect Hildebrant to be better after wrestling for another year. It might be not "PC" to say, but I think 10-11 might be a more difficult year for her to qualify at Mville than 09-10. 103 is very stacked at Mville. No offence, but I don't see her getting out of Mville at 103 this year, needless to say 112# will be an even tougher task, just my opinion. The two freshman #103 from Hanover and CP will be very tough to beat at Mville.   ;D

I didn't say anyone was in the "wrong spot". Obviously if they are a smaller 103# they have no where else to go. I would expect Hildebrant to be better after wrestling for another year. It might be not "PC" to say, but I think 10-11 might be a more difficult year for her to qualify at Mville than 09-10. 103 is very stacked at Mville. No offence, but I don't see her getting out of Mville at 103 this year, needless to say 112# will be an even tougher task, just my opinion. The two freshman #103 from Hanover and CP will be very tough to beat at Mville.   ;D

[/quote

all im saying is that ive practiced with her and quite a few 103's this year and i dont think your right on this one .. (my opinion)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.