Team State Debate

Darrick Snyder

Why?

Because the "true champion" used to have to be a champion along the way at every step.  How is the guy that can't beat someone in his weight class, and not only can't beat the guy, but also loses to him in the state tournament, but ends up beating another guy that beat that guy the "true champion"?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y2cj41 says if you're not the champ, you're nothing..........are you serious?.......hello, is anyone home up there?........so all of these kids over the years that weren't the state champion were nothing?.......is that what you teach?......maybe we should change your name to ricky bobby and your motto can be "if ya ain't first, yer last"......i know of many many kids who didn't become state champion that are winners all the way.......great kids that are way more than "nothings"......i'm all about winning and pushing my kids to go for broke and lay it on the line to be the winner......but when they lose, i would never tell them that they are now nothing......and that all of their hard work was for nothing.......what kind of messaage would that be?......................................

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.