Tyler Willis

dhimes

Did anybody catch the Cathedral vs. Cincinnati Moeller game on tape delay last Friday? If so...did anyone see the hit Tyler Willis put on Moeller's QB? (knocking him out of the game) I hate to state the obvious but this kid is tough as nails! Great wrestler and football player. I was hoping someone else saw this play too?? 

Tyler Willis is one of the most humble young men that I have ever met and have had the pleasure to get to see him growing up...Kind of reminds me of them Todd boys up in Pendleton Heights and the tough little Senior Cody Kendle down south..  I have known his family for a long time and from what I have heard, they have never had to get him ready to go to practice....He had to get them ready to go to practice.....I have seen him practice several times and he is relentless in the practice room and a natural born leader......As a sophomore at Cathedral I seen him take over as a leader on that team and he led like a champion leader....He must have gotten that from his dumb old dad that played football and wrestled at Michigan State (just a little west of the real Michigan School).  From what I hear, there is someone up there trying to get him to wrestle there as well......

Weather Tyler Willis ever wrestles or plays football at the next level (and I am sure he will) will not matter.....He will be a leader in whatever he decides to do. 

And from what I hear Tyler has a little sister that is a killer on the Volleyball Court...........And if you didn't know this......Tyler loves NASCAR Racing......

Sorry Sean, I was born in Ann Arbor and Tyler's Dad went to MSU.....It's just a standing inside ribbing joke that we have going on.  I am a great fan of yours' and Tyler....I would love to see Tyler join you up there in the great state of Michigan.

Good luck to you this year and keep working on Tyler.

RD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.