LFC @ 8 sec.

DemOGuy

Great match for the LFC to get their hands on.  The winner of this one will be on the bigger national organizations radar for future contracts (both have had had smaller scales fights with them in the past).  All signs are pointing to Kinser looking to make a career in MMA after his last season at IU.

Great match for the LFC to get their hands on.  The winner of this one will be on the bigger national organizations radar for future contracts (both have had had smaller scales fights with them in the past).  All signs are pointing to Kinser looking to make a career in MMA after his last season at IU.

It's gonna be a great match Do you think Kinser is ready for Shamar's Quick and Powerful strikes? I will be there it's gonna be great. Im pulling for Shamar but Im not calling it I like them both.

It's gonna be a great match Do you think Kinser is ready for Shamar's Quick and Powerful strikes? I will be there it's gonna be great. Im pulling for Shamar but Im not calling it I like them both.

I may try to make it up there for this one too.  I know Kinser has some powerful ground and pound if he can neutralize Bailey on the mat.  I really don't like to make predictions when it comes to two local guys I want to support.  I'll just predict it will be a good fight with the winner deserving some serious respect.

Kurt will be largely undersized (you will likely see when official weights come out). He is already losing weight for the wrestling season and every time I hang out with him he's already watching his diet and losing weight for wrestling. Regardless I will clearly take Kurt in this fight, lighter or not. It would have been nice for him to fight 155 (like he did for Bellator not too long ago), but he gladly stepped up and moved up a weight class to fight Bailey.

Won't be able to make it up to Indy to see the fight.  Hopefully someone that will be present can give us some good play by play results of what happened.  Even with Kinser adjusting for wrestling season it should be a good fight.

Won't be able to make it up to Indy to see the fight.  Hopefully someone that will be present can give us some good play by play results of what happened.   Even with Kinser adjusting for wrestling season it should be a good fight.

I think Im headed there in about ten minutes I live down the street lol.

Wasn't able to go, but got the text results of the fight from a buddy.

Bailey slammed Kinser to the mat followed by a scramble which almost resulted Kinser catching a ankle lock.   Some how Kinser opened up a bad cut on Bailey (not sure on the ground or from back standing).   Fight stopped due to a cut in the 1st and Kinser declared the winner.  Not the way anyone wanted to see the fight end, but hopefully both guys will continue to shine in their future MMA fights.

Kurt got taken down as he was landing jabs. The cut came from when Kurt was on bottom. Cuts that bad don't normally happen from the bottom. The fight was stopped by the doctor.

The cut did not look bad enough to stop the fight very disappointing. Not the fight anyone wanted. Great job to Kurt

Wow so no blood/ just double vision           Thanks

I'd agree fighting two Kinsers could be a handful.  Much respect for Bailey for putting knowing when to put his personal safty before his fight record.  He'll bounce back from his easily and continue to rise up the MMA sceen.