Zach Wise

DemOGuy

Zac was found this morning , he will no longer be with us. I will truely miss this young man I coached him at elementary nationlas, I love him and his dad greatly. Zac you will forever be loved and missed. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=236336&id=1724742194 Zac always made it a point to have the greatest of smiles and the most polite kid. I love this lil guy.

My grief for his family runs so deep.  I cannot imagine this kind of loss. 

Zach always had a smile on his face, always ready to put his arm around your shoulders to cheer you up.  He was so caring and sincere.  And... at some time or other... he'd probably have you down on the mat in a pinning combination!  I sure loved this guy.

Pendleton and the entire wrestling community will miss him greatly. 

I'll try to post official information regarding arrangements as they become available.

My grief for his family runs so deep.  I cannot imagine this kind of loss. 

Zach always had a smile on his face, always ready to put his arm around your shoulders to cheer you up.  He was so caring and sincere.  And... at some time or other... he'd probably have you down on the mat in a pinning combination!  I sure loved this guy.

Pendleton and the entire wrestling community will miss him greatly. 

I'll try to post official information regarding arrangements as they become available.

Yes if you could keep me informed I would appriciate it, man I love him and his family great people

I have had a heavy heart since hearing the news of Zach's passing.  Zach was such a wonderful person.  I can't remember ever seeing him without a smile.  My prayers go out to his family. 

My sentiments, exactly :'(

Zach was one of the real bright spots at any tournament we attended, always having fun, always with a smile.

We'll always miss his warmth, enthusiasm, and competitive spirit.

Zacs services will be held thurs 2-8 @ Madison Park Church and Funeral fri. @ 10 am Wrestling comminuty this lil guy loved everything about Life, Indiana wrestling, Friends and Family one of the greatest young men I have ever had a chance to be around , coach he would always put a smile on your face. Deepest Sympathy to The Wise Family love you guy's

I'm at a loss of what to say. We met Zach about 8years ago in kingsport, TN at the elementary. National duals. He was very outgoing and had an infectious smile. Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with his family during this tragic time.

Deeply saddened,

The Hunt family

We, at Perry Meridian, want to send our condolences.  Zach was a tough competitor against several of our Perry kids.  Personally, as a father of 4 boys, this saddens me beyond comprehension. To the Wise family, we are with you guys and if there is anything that you need of the wrestling community they will all be there. 

Coach Tonte

Perry Meridian

On behalf of the Wise family, Arabian Wrestling, & High Performance Wrestling Club I want to thank all for your thoughts, prayers and support.  The family is surrounded by several family members and friends from the wrestling community to help comfort them.  I had the pleasure of coaching Zach, along with watching him develop over his entire wrestling career.  As you all know he was a special kid who had a HUGE heart.  In the practice room, at tournaments, or wherever else he may have been....there was never a dull moment!  He was full of energy, smiles, and happiness.  Many memories will carry on with all of us.  Zach will be sadly missed, but NEVER forgotten. 

Courtney Duncan     

This is truly a great loss to the wrestling community. Zach was one one tough wrestler, but also one of the politest kids you'll ever meet. The Shelbyville wrestling community sends its condolences and prayers to his family, coaches, and teammates.

Coach Hall

Shelbyville

Every time I see or hear something about Zach my heart sinks and my heart hurts for the family.

I've been through this personally with family and with wrestling and I wish I could say something that would make this all go away.

I understand the heavy hearts that the Wise family has and I know the feeling of helplessness your feeling at this moment.

Peace be with the family,

Coach Moss

PLease watch this tonight

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/marion_county/dangerous-game-kills-hoosier-teen

Tonight at 10 on Channell 8 WISH Zachs Dad will be talking about the choking Game Parents sit with your Kids and Tonight at 6 on Channell 8 WISH Zachs Dad will be talking about the choking Game Parents sit with your Kids and watch!! Watch it for your Kid. and Zach Wisewatch!! Watch it for your Kid and Zach Wise

More info on the Choking Game:

Choking Game - Good Kids High

http://www.gaspinfo.com/en/home.html

Please pass this info on to other parents, friends, schools, churches etc...

If you won't do it on my say so please do it for Zach ,Chris, Julie and Ashlie!

RIP Zach Wise!

Just from me speaking here in Hendricks County for myself and I am sure a few others, I am a big fan of those Pendleton wrestlers....Our hearts go out to your family and friends.....God is with you as I am sure that Zach is with God........We all love you here......

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=152994&fbid=124047654312207&id=100001209190677This was our Tenn. National Team, Kingsport Zach was in 4th grade, Dre and Zach all americaned that year. I loved coaching that team Zachs a great kid always brought a smile to my face. And Chris Zachs dad what a father If you ever seen them to the best of friends. Zachs dad told me and my son at the showing to spread the word about this deadly game so parents talk to your kids about this. You guy's will forever be in our hearts. 

I had the pleasure of coaching Zach at schoolboy duals a couple of years ago and after only spending a week with him he made a definite impression on me. He was an extremely hard worker, a tremendous wrestler, and most of all a good genuine kid. He was a complete blast and I can not remember him without a smile on his face. Zach and his family will be in my prayers. We will miss you Zach.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.