Top Ten Pound for Pound Wrestlers

Drooke

Todd looked awesome at the IndianaMat Pre Season Open and he put a beat down on both Schroeder and Brooks.

You are absolutely right.  Brian Harvey has a huge ticker and what he went through Saturday showed unbelievable toughness.

The wife and I enjoyed watching some good wrestling on Saturday.  A lot of great matches for early in the year and a very well run tournament!   Mason Todd did look very impressive, he is going to be fun to watch this year.  Mrs. Sandefer became a huge fan of Brian Harvey after Saturday's performance, before and after the bleacher surgery to reattach a huge portion of the back of his scalp.  Gutsy kid, but she was more impressed by his demeanor throughout the day...outstanding young man.

I think Devon Jackson gets a little overlooked here, let's not forget he pinned his way through the State Tournament and probably took who most consider THE best pound for pound into OT.  I would say I was most impressed by him last year after watching him wrestle.  I would say Top 4 in my opinion.

I agree, he was a big suprise to me too, and has done pretty good nationally. I want to see some more though before I put him above either tshirt, roach,sliga or phillips. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.