2011 Teams Expected to go to State

Perry, Franklin, Roncolli, Pike, LN, and the big school team state champs from Muchigan i forget wat there high scool is called sorry! And just no that Franklin is always solid so they will be soid again this year, They have one of the best coachs in the state

Wow that should be a great dual an yes franklin is always solid didnt mean to put it as if they weren't but i guess this will be an early test for all schools to see what is to come i know perry is gonna be very tough and roncalli should be solid also along with franklin, not sure on pike or ln this year and no clue on how tough the team from michigan is this year

Perry, Franklin, Roncolli, Pike, LN, and the big school team state champs from Muchigan i forget wat there high scool is called sorry! And just no that Franklin is always solid so they will be soid again this year, They have one of the best coachs in the state

The franklin, Roncolli, Pike, and LN is not the same tournament that you are thinking about. The tournament with franklin Roncalli Pike and LN used to be a 6 w/Munice Southside and Ben Davis, but last year Ben Davis and Munice Southside did not wrestle in them so it was just a 4 way with franklin Roncalli Pike and LN.

The franklin, Roncolli, Pike, and LN is not the same tournament that you are thinking about. The tournament with franklin Roncalli Pike and LN used to be a 6 w/Munice Southside and Ben Davis, but last year Ben Davis and Munice Southside did not wrestle in them so it was just a 4 way with franklin Roncalli Pike and LN.

Thanks, for clearing that up I thought it was a new one for Perry to go to. Who won that last year Franklin or Holt?

so its not going to be those 6 for that dual?or is it just going to be a 4way

Holt, Michigan is the team you are talking about.  They have some very good wrestlers including Freddie Rodriguez who won about every national tournament last year.

No Holt isnt who i am talking about they come to the 2nd Franklin Super 6 this team won Big school division in Michigan last year They took 10 out of 14 individuals to the state tourny last year Hassman just adding another top notch team to his schueld which is already one of the toughest in the state. I heard LN and pike wont be as good as last year.

No Hassman added in 2 more teams for this year Perry and The Michigan team (not Holt.) And last year at the second super 6 Holt beat Franklin, Franklin didnt wrerstle with knura, van horn, bowman, the 171, or schofield due to injuries that day. And the kief vs freddy match was the match of the day  with freddy winning in OT but kief dominated the whole match freddy just had a little more in the tank at the end, he is a very very soldi wrestler.

The teams at that team regional will be Franklin Perry Avon and Bloomington South, most likely. I look for Franklin and Perry to battle it out for a trip to team state. The will see each other in the first week of the season at the Franklin super 6 could be a very good dual.  :o

First of all Avon literially ha no chance of making it...and Martinsville and Franklin will be battling it out with Martinsville this year.  Tough team regional at Martinsville this year.  ;)

First of all Avon literially ha no chance of making it...and Martinsville and Franklin will be battling it out with Martinsville this year.  Tough team regional at Martinsville this year.  ;)

You honestly think Martinsville will challenge franklin for a sectional title this year? That would be an upset to me. ANd who do you see beating Avon in that sectionals this year?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.