March....Cosgrove....

Will we see either of these guys on the mat again in college?  I'm unaware of what they are up to now and have been curious if they transferred to another school to pursue a college degree and have a desire to wrestle still.

I realize their are several other elite Indiana wrestlers that have switched schools or stepped off of the mat for various reasons and I'm very interested in what they may be up to as well.

And finally, does anyone know what Wesley English is up to nowadays?  I understand he never wrestled in college, but if he had he would have been fun to watch.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cosgrove was at ccsj for second semester of last year, and told me he was going to transfer back to purdue. I'm not 100% sure how that went.

Wes is married to Michelle Webber who was a wrestler at north newton. some people familiar with region wrestling might be aware of her. They have a son together, and for now i think hes just trying to run a family. I know he had been getting into the mma stuff, he and Derek Allen of Knox fought a year or so back, but i don't think he messes with it any more.