EI Sports / GRAPPLERSUPPLIES.COM new singlets uploaded

samaj

I just updated our sublimated singlets area on our site.  It had been several months since I added anything to the showroom.  I just added 23 new singlets that we have recently designed and produced for customers.  If your looking for something to do, check out the link below and take a look at some of our work.  We honestly feel that our design work sets us apart from our competitors and I think this website provides proof of that.

I want to thank everyone who continues to do business with us.  We are blessed to work with many great friends and people in this great sport and we promise to keep trying our best to help you promote your programs. 

ALSO....I will be posting several pre-season specials that we will be running on uniforms, warmups, etc. etc. in the next couple weeks as we gear up for the early preseason.  Keep checking back for what will be some great deals in the very near future.  The earlier you order, the more you can save and the fewer problems you will have with lead times.

Heres the link to our showroom I mentioned above....

http://www.grapplersupplies.com/catalog/showroom_samples.php

Thanks

Jeff Schaefer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.