Something of substance

Ok...

I keep getting hounded...and have had several private messages bashing me for not supporting all of the 'next year' posts. As I pointed out several times, it gets us nowhere, and is usually just unknowledgeable folks posting their wishes for hardworking kids. So... how about something of substance....

This is what should be discussed on a message board...not who will win 103 in 2012!!!!!

Brent Metcalf makes WORLD TEAM!!! He gets in as a WILDCARD (my nickname in college)  He beats Teyon Ware...then Dougie S. his assistant coach (whom he has never beaten) then Churella... Then Frayer...

All in all ... He went 4-0 against fella's he has NEVER beaten before!!!

I am not trying to be above the local level but this is the sort of stuff to discuss not 'imaginary maybe's.' This is something to aspire to, to learn from.....etc.

Ok...

I keep getting hounded...and have had several private messages bashing me for not supporting all of the 'next year' posts. As I pointed out several times, it gets us nowhere, and is usually just unknowledgeable folks posting their wishes for hardworking kids. So... how about something of substance....

This is what should be discussed on a message board...not who will win 103 in 2012!!!!!

Brent Metcalf makes WORLD TEAM!!! He gets in as a WILDCARD (my nickname in college)  He beats Teyon Ware...then Dougie S. his assistant coach (whom he has never beaten) then Churella... Then Frayer...

I am not trying to be above the local level but this is the sort of stuff to discuss not 'imaginary maybe's.' This is something to aspire to, to learn from.....etc.

Get off the site and go to those that are more national in scope but keep in mind the name of this site is INDIANAmat.  You're always raggin' about something.  Either stop reading the threads that upset you  or go rag on a national site and leave this one alone if  you don't like the content.

how is this substance?  Did anyone not expect him to do these things? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.