Congratulations Tyson Skinner

TripleB

Pending school board approval Tyson Skinner has been named the newest Head Wrestling Coach at Madison Cons. High School. Coach Skinner is a Madison Grad and has spent the last 14 years at Scottsburg where he did a phenomenal job on the Warrior program.

Rumor is upon being named coach, he will insitute an all face mask rule for the Cubs.  ;D

Congrats TSkin

Dustin Bentz - Former Head Coach, Madison Wrestling.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support.  It will be a big change but everyone @ madison has shown a hugh amount of support for me and what I want to do with the program. 

Thanks

So we arent going to get rid of you?? And I bet Bentz is gonna be your assistant.  Man thats all we need is you two in cahoots!! Congrats Tyson you are good for the kids and I am glad you are staying in around southern indiana. Dustin, it was good to see you and the kids the other day, you better stick around doing something with wrestling, seeding meetings wont be the same without your comic relief.

Actually Dustin will be concentrating on helping with our youngsters. We have another former Madison great tabbed to be my asst coach.  Have talked to him and everything seems to be good to go. 

As far as seeding meetings,  have no fear I have asked Dustin to be tourney director for the HHC tourney that Madison will be hosting.

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.