IPS Falling apart-football now next will be other sports like wrestling

DemOGuy

Dr. White should be ashamed Manaul  and others lost there football team do to FUNDS when the alumni would and could of raised the money. With all the cuts that are taking place and the politics, what or what can we do , these action are going destroy our communities. Thanks and would love to here other situations our proposal of bringing back the standards of the schools in question.  Thanks for your concerns on input.  I would love to here coach Brown and Coach Mendoza on how there wrestling is going to hold up threw the downfall of IPS. Best of luck to you coaches you are a true blessing to these young men, I loved having the opportunity to coach the inner city kids until Dr. White cut out our program. I have heard many of alumni of the IPS schools and they will donate uniforms ect. to keep athletics going in these schools. Why not lease the Manual field to a Team like Perry with no field and do fundraising for the season and maybe that will help some finances. That is the problem Dr. White wants to cut instead of finding solutions- fundraising. Just a concerned parent- member of the communitty that wants the best for the kids!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.