Hamilton County Tourney

Rumor has it that Hamilton County is finally going to conduct a county tournament.  Does anyone have the particulars on When & Where?

If this is so, It should be a pretty good meet with the quality of the schools involved.

Carmel

Fishers

Gueren Cathlic

Hamilton Heights

Hamilton Southeastern

Noblesville

Sheridan

Westfield

Miller News,

You are correct.  Coach Gastineau (HSE) and I were talking about this idea last off season.  I met with our athletic director and proposed our idea to him, who later proposed it to the county AD's and it was set into motion. 

This coming year to my knowledge it will be hosted by Hamilton Heights, the following year at Westfield, after that I am no sure who will host.

The county tournament will be held on the 3rd weekend in December. 

Terry O'Neill

Westfield Wrestling

Nice Job Guys!

Great to have a quality tourney in our backyard.  It also helps out in these higher transportation cost times that teams do not have to travel across the state on one less weekend.

Has there ever been a Hamilton County HS county tourney or is this the inaugural?  (I'm seeing T-shirts if it's the first)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.