Prayers for the Spencer Haworth Family

starsaw

I would just like our great community know here at Indiana Mat, that we have lost one of our greatest competitors, a wonderful young man and probably one of the best team leaders our program has ever had at South Adams High School.  2006 Graduate, Spencer Haworth was killed this past weekend in a tragic 4-wheeler accident.  Spencer was only 22 years old.  Spencer ranks 6th in all time wins and falls at South Adams with a career total of 105 wins, he was a Semi-State Qualifier his senior year. His hard work and dedication to our program during struggling seasons to being apart of the most successful season in school history, his senior year, is a great example for not just wrestlers, but for all athletes alike. His presence in the wrestling room and in the class room always brought the best out of every student/ athlete.  We, the coaching staff would ask that your thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

In addition, we are hoping to gain support to have our annual South Adams Wrestling Invitational, re-named in honor of this young man... The Spencer Haworth Memorial Invitational, at South Adams.

?It is with a very heavy heart that I send out this update. This past weekend we lost one of our best friends and members of the South Adams Wrestling family, far far too early. Spencer Haworth passed Sunday night as a result of a ATV incident. Spencer was one of the most fun loving, loyal individuals that I have known.? ?Head Coach Eric Myers

Funeral Services: Wednesday June 2nd, Viewing: 2pm to 8pm in Geneva Indiana. The Funeral will Be Thursday June 3rd, at 2 pm located at Zion Lutheran Church in Chattanooga, Ohio.

spencer.jpg

http://starfirewrestling.com/default.aspx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.