140-Andrew Heistand vs Brooks Faurote

145-Josh Flamme vs P.J Montgomery

152-Eric Roach vs. Doug Welch

160-Tyler Willis vs Tanner Lynde

171- Anthony Quiroz vs Drake Stein

189-Mitch Sliga vs Tyler Kral

215- Sam Balbach vs Matt Summer ???

285-Daniel Meyer vs Damon Howe ???

...not sure about the other weights but Paul (Petrov) may or may not be at 103lbs next year?

Hanover Central has a young beast coming out of middle school that may be at 103lbs...Stevan Micic.  :)

Stally135...I think you might have forgotten that Aaron Stevenson will be a senior and will be back at 189..

Yeah, sorry. I forgot all about him. He would be there instead of Kral. And if your wondering about Newkirk, he's my friend so.

Jackson Bratcher has looked good and had a good showing at Flonationals/Duals - I'd put him in the mix at 171 (just not sure who I'd leave off)

-- Have Stein and Quiroz wrestled since the 2008 state finals? Could be a very interesting match up with a good back story (sorry about the pun - I could not resist)...

Jackson Bratcher has looked good and had a good showing at Flonationals/Duals - I'd put him in the mix at 171 (just not sure who I'd leave off)

-- Have Stein and Quiroz wrestled since the 2008 state finals? Could be a very interesting match up with a good back story (sorry about the pun - I could not resist)...

I do not think they have faced each other since 2008. It would be the rubber match between these 2.

Drake beat Anthony at the Al Smith that year but lost to him at the state finals.

I do not think they have faced each other since 2008. It would be the rubber match between these 2.

Drake beat Anthony at the Al Smith that year but lost to him at the state finals.

I believe Willis wins at171, Kirk Johnson at 152, Watch out for Hatchett from LN at 215 next season

GREAT first post!!!!

Sorry, you look like your getting bigger every time I see you. Great job so far this off season. 189 is going to be a very tough weight class again next season.

1) Sliga

2) Stevenson

3) Bratcher

4)Thatcher

5)Kral, Hurford, Berry, Richards,Haskett, and Schoolcraft are all right there as well!  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

103-Paul Petrov vs Riley Newkirk

112-Cody Philips vs Jared Brooks

119-Kyle Ayersman vs Mason Todd

125- Josh Kieffer vs Alex Gregory

130-Justin Kieffer vs Ethan Raley

135-Jason Tsirtsis vs Devon Jackson

160-Tyler Willis vs Jacob underwood

171- Trey Reece vs Drake Stein

215- Keith Knura vs Matt Summer

285-Kaden Suter vs Damon Howe

103-Paul Petrov vs Riley Newkirk

112-Cody Philips vs Jared Brooks

119-Kyle Ayersman vs Mason Todd

125- Josh Kieffer vs Alex Gregory

130-Justin Kieffer vs Ethan Raley

135-Jason Tsirtsis vs Devon Jackson

160-Tyler Willis vs Jacob underwood

171- Trey Reece vs Drake Stein

215- Keith Knura vs Matt Summer

285-Kaden Suter vs Damon Howe

Who do you have winning these matches and jacob underwood wow big pick he hasnt even qualifed for the state tournament yet? big pick but i no jacob and he is a very hard worker hope your right  ;D

Who do you have winning these matches and jacob underwood wow big pick he hasnt even qualifed for the state tournament yet? big pick but i no jacob and he is a very hard worker hope your right  ;D

[/quote

Yes he is a hard worker have undeerwood winning has been working super hard in off season kunra winning and Suter winning 

Where is Underwood from?  Who has he beaten in the offseason?

If we are talking about the same kids he is going to be a Junior at Martinsville.  He had a decent season at 171 last year making it to semi-state.  No clue what he has done in the offseason other than he was doing well at freestyle/greco state in the cadet division.   This may be based on a few guys close to him hopeing for a breakout year.  Well see how much he and others have moved towards the next level once the season gets underway.

If we are talking about the same kids he is going to be a Junior at Martinsville.  He had a decent season at 171 last year making it to semi-state.  No clue what he has done in the offseason other than he was doing well at freestyle/greco state in the cadet division.   This may be based on a few guys close to him hopeing for a breakout year.  Well see how much he and others have moved towards the next level once the season gets underway.

HE wrestlered fro hoosier elite allstar team at disney duals he beat state placers from florida and south dakota and a few others.. HE did go to cadet freestyle or greco state...Yes, he wrestle weiss at semi state it was a good match he was sick at regionals and did just enough to move on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.