I have a request for info on several wrestlers...

Drooke

Hey folks, I would like some information on several wrestlers.  If possible I would like notable wins and placings in and out of state in all styles throughout these wrestlers "careers".  I'm familiar with the accomplishments of  most of them but I'm interested in a complete list.

Paul Petrov

Josh Kieffer

Justin Kieffer

Connor Mullins

Sean Mappes

Kaden Suter

Thanks in advance!  If you have any questions as to my intentions feel free to pm me.

Also since this is a slow time for the board if you know any of these wrestlers or know anyone close to them will you bring this thread to their attention.

Drooke, I will get you some info on Josh and Justin Kieffer. I was told by someone you were looking for some info on these two. I will get back to you very soon. I am duty today so give me a day or so and I get you the info you are looking for. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks Rebel, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Well folks that is four down... I just need info on Mullins and Mappes at this point.

And Congratulations to Paul Petrov...he is the latest Hoosier to be included in TOM's (The Open Mat)national rankings. He made his debut today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.