The Best Wrestler in the History of YOUR school

what about kids from shenandoah i have looked at this for a while now and no ones said anything ab0ut shenandoah a small school in the middle of new castle and anderson anyone know anything about that school?

what about kids from shenandoah i have looked at this for a while now and no ones said anything ab0ut shenandoah a small school in the middle of new castle and anderson anyone know anything about that school?

I wrestled at the Raider Duals at Shenandoah all 4 years of high school. I went to watch several times as a kid. My guess on this one is Scott Gross (I think was his name). State Runner-Up to Anton Talamantes (I believe Anton's junior year at 215).

Ohh where did u go to school at to wrestle us? And i only know of adam peavler who place fifth in the state and qualified a couple times i think but I  heard there was better wrestlers than him I just didn't know who.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I say Rene Hernandez for Bishop Noll Institute. 4X qualifier and 2 time placer with 3rd his junior year and 3rd at high school nationals.

Hard to argue against Danny Bedoy...That double championship is a rare accomplishment to put on a resume!

I would have to start in the 70's with Kenny Delong, Gene Loomis, Stuart O'Dell,  Mike Murphy, Greg Grahm, Paul Byrnes, Ronnie Bean, Paul and Nick Rasic, Eric Kriebel (Pendleton Heights coach), Mike Breeden, Todd Hacker, David Delong (coaching in I think Centerville), Mike Hawkins, Greg Davidson,  Kevin Simmons, Brad Bailey, Buddy Wiser, Jeff Sims, Alexander Warren, Eric Lybarger and his whole family, Little Todd Hacker (actually real big Todd), Evan Wooding and the Caruso boys',  and a little kid named RED....Red Williams....And one Great Coach Tony Qulitzza.....I am sure that I don't have his last name right but he use to beat the crap out of me and I still love him...

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.