Div. 1 Nationals

I have a question for everyone.  Pucillo and Miller both finished 2nd last year.  Pucillo was the 2008 ncaa champion.  Miller beat Pucillo in the pigtail match then goes on to lose his next match.  if these two end up AA then they will have wrestled approx. 6 to 8 matches.  anyways, is it parity on college wrestling or did these two already hit their peak?

I have a question for everyone.  Pucillo and Miller both finished 2nd last year.  Pucillo was the 2008 ncaa champion.  Miller beat Pucillo in the pigtail match then goes on to lose his next match.  if these two end up AA then they will have wrestled approx. 6 to 8 matches.  anyways, is it parity on college wrestling or did these two already hit their peak?

I think its called crazy.  Come prepared or go home I guess is the rule of the day. 

Nickerson goes down.  Opens up the door for Cashe Quiroga to have a great chance at winning his 3rd strait match. WOW

3 unseeded wrestlers in the quarterfinals at 125.  Looking good for Angel