Invisible

clive2246

Just wondering if there is a way to make someone "invisible" on the board. Then I wouldn't have to sift through all of their garbage and actually read semi intelligient posts. Not mentioning any names.....duck_and_run

I know there is a feature on some online poker games that allow "muting" certain screen names, but it's all java based and may be built in to their applet, but the premise exists at least.

Should be easy Y2, just have clive PM the name/names of the member/members she wants sifted and then delete all posts by that member/members. Hey guys, it was fun while it lasted...goodbye cruel world. :'(

ff

FF,

You seem so paranoid lately.....

Hey clive, I have a question for you. I was trying to make mashed potatoes the other day. Heres the deal...I peeled them and then I mashed them with a grinder, now do I add water to them when I cook them cause they burnt by just heating them up.

ff

Boil them in chicken broth for extra tasty taters.

ff....

I peel them, cook them... slice em up.... as a lil milk and butter.... then use a masher to mash them up... Key is not to add too much milk or else they liquify.

ff....

I peel them, cook them... slice em up.... as a lil milk and butter.... then use a masher to mash them up... Key is not to add too much milk or else they liquify.

Do I cook them in the microwave, in a skillet, on the grill or what?

Boil them in chicken broth for extra tasty taters.

What if I don't have any chicken broth? I do have plenty of hot dog water...would that work?

ff

I think you hit on something...a multiclass message board. One side for intelligent posters and the other for garbage posters. Only problem I see is it will be 1% on the smart side and 99% having fun.

ff

question:  (not specifically for you, ff.  ;) ;) just in general.)

would you rather be the "smartest idiot"  or the "dumest smart-guy"?

Again I will say it name one arguement of mine that was not descent.  I can name several for Y2.  He has compared winning a D1 and D3 title to being equal.  He has taken stats from a time when the NCAA only had 30 teams and tryed to use them as relavent to todays wrestling.  He has rejected data on the success of multisport atheletes.  The list goes on and on I could name like 30, but I will spare the time.  Y2 and his chronies have been the ones with bs arguements while classless Indiana people have at least had intelligent thoughts.  Name one single arguement of mine that was rediculous.  I think you will all be suprised because there are none. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.