NOT a Classed Versus Non-Classed Question

BlueBolt

How of the fans would you think take some sort of satisfaction when a wrestler from a small school wins over a wrestler from a large school?

You know - the underdog wins - and all that?

Be honest, doesn't it seem to stir you just a little bit?

How of the fans would you think take some sort of satisfaction when a wrestler from a small school wins over a wrestler from a large school?

You know - the underdog wins - and all that?

Be honest, doesn't it seem to stir you just a little bit?

Yea, if it is not a small scholl from my area I pull for the small school.

I really don't notice it much more when a small school kid beats a big school kid.  It's a little noticeable when a small school team beats a large school team though.  Mostly I tend to notice when a traditionally tough team gets beat by a lesser known team reguardless of size.

Rankingsguy does a great job. I tend to look at the underdog according to the rankings not the size of the school. I have to admit I like to see the underdog win alot of the time, but I prefer a good action packed match.

If smaller schools are not wrestling a St. Joe county team (minus penn) i root for the small team or individual. By "smaller" I mean schools 3A and under. Notice, i said smaller and not small schools to make y2 happy.

This same questions goes to EMD.  How many times in years past, not so much right now, but in years past did fans root against the HUGE school of EMD wrestlers at State?  I remember plenty of matches where the crowd went nuts when a wrestler from there lost or was in a close match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.