Last poll Dead Moves?

I don't see the grapevine as much. The spladle I see open a lot and no one tries for it.

Gotta love the fat man roll but no one tries

Boots will try a spladle from anywhere and everywhere  ;D

I agree you don't see a grapevine a whole lot anymore

To further Dallas's post, pretty much crossbody riding has gone out the window in favor of low-scoring and stall-inducing Japanese leg riding aka "the boots" at least here in Indiana over the last 4-5 years.

To further Dallas's post, pretty much crossbody riding has gone out the window in favor of low-scoring and stall-inducing Japanese leg riding aka "the boots" at least here in Indiana over the last 4-5 years.

Another one of my favorites, much easier to control a guy crossbody in my opinion, less dangerous too and opens up nice moves like banana splits and guillotine.

Another one of my favorites, much easier to control a guy crossbody in my opinion, less dangerous too and opens up nice moves like banana splits and guillotine.

Not to mention head hooks, arm turks, and reverse crossfaces for tilt points.  Once you practice these, points can come in bunches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.