hijacked threads by AJ.....

AJ

i have been accused of hijacking threads.....

I decided to post in a new thread because if I defend myself the person says that I am doing it again...

I would please like bigdanteague, and everyone else, to please list the threads that I have hijacked and show how they were hijacked.  If it is as common as you say bigdanteague then this should not be very hard to do.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to get your knickers in a knot.

I will refrain from responding to this post in the spirit of peace and harmony and to attempt to stop AJ from hijacking the otherwise lively and enlightening class wrestling debate that is presently going on.

its ok AJ... i don't think ill of you.... how could I.. after living is East Central Indiana for 7 years, I can only respect a person who would live in there ;-)

in all fairness, when it comes to the class guys in general, well they have no class at all.... all they do is go on pity parties, start personal attacks, or say you attacked them personally when you didn't, or throw spiteful venomous sarcasm. They do this all because you disagree with them.

But it's the classless guys like you and TAE that have class on this board.

its ok AJ... i don't think ill of you.... how could I.. after living is East Central Indiana for 7 years, I can only respect a person who would live in there ;-)

in all fairness, when it comes to the class guys in general, well they have no class at all.... all they do is go on pity parties, start personal attacks, or say you attacked them personally when you didn't, or throw spiteful venomous sarcasm. They do this all because you disagree with them.

now who is feeling sorry for themselves??

i thought the better team won. US was outplayed in the first game buy came away with the win due to a Bad performance by the Canadian Goal Tender.... Canada righted the ship the 2nd game

now who is feeling sorry for themselves??

not me... did i say i was one of the classy people? Nope! I feel sorry for AJ cause you are being a jerk to him and he has done nothing that I know of to deserve such posts by you.

What did everyone think of the USA v. Canada Hockey Game?

Thought?

never been a hockey fan per se, but I did watch the entire game and I enjoyed every moment.  Awesome!!!

I have never seen any class supporter call someone homosexual, a liar, a bad coach, calling them whiners for believing in something amongst other attacks on character.  

I have never seen any class supporter call someone homosexual, a liar, a bad coach, calling them whiners for believing in something amongst other attacks on character.  

really...so unless it is blatant as calling someone a homosexual, a liar, or a bad coach then it doesnt happen?

There are plenty attacks on intelligence and common sense.  Many of the responses to post by single class wrestling supporters are mocked and spun to make the person look like an idiot.  This is an attack on character because you are treating them like an idiot.  You may have a different opinion because it is not happening to you, but your side is not full of angels and people willing to discuss andlisten to different views.

Nope they just kick the people who disagree with them off the boards.... lie about how people are attacking them personally, treat people with utter disrespect, or try to make wars and continue wars after a person says they never attacked them and then apologizes if such comments were seen as attacks. Nope class people are perfect.

But i never said all classless people were classy, i said TAE and AJ were..... Sadly i rarely see TAE post that often after people bashed him awhile back ago for his views. Was that the reason he left? I dunno, but when someone like TAE, a man who has done more for the historical background of Indiana wrestling than most people combined gets attacked, that shows a lack of disrespect.

really...so unless it is blatant as calling someone a homosexual, a liar, or a bad coach then it doesnt happen?

There are plenty attacks on intelligence and common sense.  Many of the responses to post by single class wrestling supporters are mocked and spun to make the person look like an idiot.  This is an attack on character because you are treating them like an idiot.  You may have a different opinion because it is not happening to you, but your side is not full of angels and people willing to discuss andlisten to different views.

well said, AJ

There are plenty attacks on intelligence and common sense.  Many of the responses to post by single class wrestling supporters are mocked and spun to make the person look like an idiot.  This is an attack on character because you are treating them like an idiot.  You may have a different opinion because it is not happening to you, but your side is not full of angels and people willing to discuss andlisten to different views.

No one that supports class wrestling has made any remark pertaining to the sexuality of someone on the other side.  No one has every blatantly called out a coach on the other side and said his views were detrimental to their team.  No one has ever flat out called the other side a liar.

When people make stupid statements like Mishawaka has the same number of athletes as Garrett, their errors need to be pointed out.  

When people make stupid statements like Mishawaka has the same number of athletes as Garrett, their errors need to be pointed out.  

What about the one's that are not full of errors?

You even had a post saying I make up information and post hearsay.  Both of these statements are FALSE.  Is this not spreading false information about someone and degrading their character? 

To be clear, I do not condone the sexuality references or personal attacks.

i have been accused of hijacking threads.....

I decided to post in a new thread because if I defend myself the person says that I am doing it again...

I would please like bigdanteague, and everyone else, to please list the threads that I have hijacked and show how they were hijacked.  If it is as common as you say bigdanteague then this should not be very hard to do.

I was just wanting to say...How about the chances of Peanut Butter being classified as meat? 

;D

Nope they just kick the people who disagree with them off the boards.... lie about how people are attacking them personally, treat people with utter disrespect, or try to make wars and continue wars after a person says they never attacked them and then apologizes if such comments were seen as attacks. Nope class people are perfect.

Who have I kicked off for disagreeing, please tell me.  I am curious to your conspiracy theory on this one.

Lie about how people are attacking me personally?  Are you serious?  Weren't you the one that said my opinion on one issue is detrimental to the team?  You were saying I am a bad coach because of my views.  That is a personal attack.  You creating a conspiracy theory on all these people kicked off

But i never said all classless people were classy, i said TAE and AJ were..... Sadly i rarely see TAE post that often after people bashed him awhile back ago for his views. Was that the reason he left? I dunno, but when someone like TAE, a man who has done more for the historical background of Indiana wrestling than most people combined gets attacked, that shows a lack of disrespect.

I don't know why TAE hasn't posted much, but his decline started before the advent of this board.

I never said Mishawaka and garrett have the same amount of athletes.... It may have came out that way, but i think later explained it in a later post.... The fact that you hold on to something that was probably illy stated, but then later clarified shows what type of person you are... What i was stating is that the ratio between the male students at Garrett and Mishawaka will not be the same ratio of athletes between the 2 schools. My guess is that the gap between the two schools would shrink if u went from ration between male students and ration between male athletes.

BTW, in 1999, after looking at my year book, i would estimate that as there were about 280 participants in sports at Mishawaka. Now that counts some people twice because they played multiple sports, Therefore, I would guesstimate that atleast 100 athletes were dual sport athletes, that means I would say Mishawaka had a total of approx 200 male athletes. Now the school back then was at about 1600 students and I believe rather equally split between boys and girls. that means about 25 percent of Mishawakas boys were athletes. I would guess from what you stated earlier that more than 25 percent of Garretts boys are athletes.....

Also, one more thing, city schools also deal with a higher drop out rate so athletes so not everyone who plays a sport as a frosh ends up playing all 4 years. I know that At Mishawaka, my class started out with around 600 students but fell to under 300 by the time i graduated.

I never said Mishawaka and garrett have the same amount of athletes.... It may have came out that way, but i think later explained it in a later post.... The fact that you hold on to something that was probably illy stated, but then later clarified shows what type of person you are... What i was stating is that the ratio between the male students at Garrett and Mishawaka will not be the same ratio of athletes between the 2 schools. My guess is that the gap between the two schools would shrink if u went from ration between male students and ration between male athletes.

BTW, in 1999, after looking at my year book, i would estimate that as there were about 280 participants in sports at Mishawaka. Now that counts some people twice because they played multiple sports, Therefore, I would guesstimate that atleast 100 athletes were dual sport athletes, that means I would say Mishawaka had a total of approx 200 male athletes. Now the school back then was at about 1600 students and I believe rather equally split between boys and girls. that means about 25 percent of Mishawakas boys were athletes. I would guess from what you stated earlier that more than 25 percent of Garretts boys are athletes.....

Also, one more thing, city schools also deal with a higher drop out rate so athletes so not everyone who plays a sport as a frosh ends up playing all 4 years. I know that At Mishawaka, my class started out with around 600 students but fell to under 300 by the time i graduated.

Now you have me feeling sorry for Snyder...how in the world can he get a team together?

I was just wanting to say...How about the chances of Peanut Butter being classified as meat?   

;D

hahaha.........sorry, but that was hilarious

If Garrett has 25% athletes we would have 70 male athletes in the school.  If there are only 70 male athletes in our school, we would have about four sports.   We also have almost 10% of our boys on the wrestling team.  At Mishawaka that would mean 80 wrestlers, but at Garrett that means 25-30 wrestlers.

Now you have me feeling sorry for Snyder...how in the world can he get a team together?

I am bowing down to him and kissing his feet when I see him next.  I cannot believe the struggles they go through at Mishawaka.  I never realized having a bigger pool of athletes was so detrimental to their program.