ISWA STATES

spiralride

I think intermediate 60 is going to be an absolute meat grinder.  If i could any way possible get my son down to 55 I would, but I would have to cut off an arm for that.  Good luck to everyone and may the best (or luckiest) boy or girl win!

Intermediate 60, 65 and 70 are all gonna be meatgrinders with alot of good matches early.. good luck to all of the kids this saturday. And when its all said and done lets all not forget......They are just KIDS!!!!!

Intermediate 60, 65 and 70 are all gonna be meatgrinders with alot of good matches early.. good luck to all of the kids this saturday. And when its all said and done lets all not forget......They are just KIDS!!!!!

Those weight classes at Beech Grove on Sunday were loaded with a lot of good young kids. Should be A LOT of kids in those weight classes. Everytime I see those weights at a tourney, there is at least 12. I can't imagine how many will be there for state.

Unfortunately for our club(Whiteland), most of our guys are beginners and most are not participating in state and freestyle either. Starting a club from scratch is pretty rough with getting kids pumped for these types of tournaments.

Just like the High School state finals 2 weeks ago, this upcoming weekend is going to be fun to watch! Potential upsets and alot of new champions!!! Can't wait to see how everyone does and how all the weight class's pan out......I know I'm going to have myself some sleepless nights this week!

Reguardless......All these Kids are CHAMPIONS and Good Luck to EVERYONE!!!!

I think intermediate 60 is going to be an absolute meat grinder.  If i could any way possible get my son down to 55 I would, but I would have to cut off an arm for that.  Good luck to everyone and may the best (or luckiest) boy or girl win!

Dont think Intermediate 55 is going to be any easier

I would say those numbers are about the same as in years pass, 43 in Int. 65 is a little high.....Numbers are not as bad as the quality of kids in those brackets. Alot of very good young wrestlers. Some good kids will be going home without Medals saturday. Intermediate 70 is also loaded with a bunch of very good wrestlers.......WILL BE SOME GOOD AND TIGHT MATHCHES SATURDAY.......Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.