NWI times wrestling coverage.

D-train

i realize that we aren't basketball, and will never get the coverage that they do (this is indiana after all).  but today, they did have a two page spread covering team state and the braggin rights meet that they put on.  it is pretty cool that they have the braggin' rights every year, i don't know of any other newspaper that is doing anything like that for our sport. 

after seeing the travesty they call coverage at the laffayette paper this past week, it does make me appreciate the coverage we get from the times.  sure, it could be better, but it could also be a lot worse!  ask people in laffayette.

it might do some good to call them and thank them, maybe it will help in getting future coverage.  

Last year the Post Tribune did a nice job with wrestling coverage but this year they tanked. I called and complained and left my contact info but never got a response. I can't stand the rest of the paper but the Times is doing better job now with wrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.