IM SORRY GUYS!!!!

michael

hey guys real sorry about all the threads i was real excited about this year and i got to rowdy.  next year cp will be solid for sure. we were missing hawkins and cope today and we really needed them. i think they made some silly calls on a few things but that happens. mishawaka has 10 starting seniors this year so this will probably be there first and last state championship shot for a while. go CP!! good luck to mish and all other teams that face mishawaka cause your going to need it

Michael as a former CP wrestler I wish you would stop, because it is obvious you have no real history of the sport and would know that Mishawaka could be down next year and I mean could but we all know they will be a force in the state for many years to come.

Don't apologize! You are an overzealous fan who was excited for his team.  Do not lose that passion.  Just because you expressed yourself loudly doesnt mean you should back off when your team loses.  You never attacked anyone and you were never rude to anyone.

I am a CP alum (class of 94) and did wrestle for Coach Vlink.  The point I am trying to make michael is know that the teams that make it to this level are always ready to reload for the upcoming year.  Hey use CP as an example and they lost a ton last year and many thought they could not make it back to state and look where they were at.  That is all I mean by what I said as Coach Vlink always taught me we let our actions speak for us not our words.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.