Anyone else impressed with...

The Guru

I'm impressed with what coach tonte did with this years team. Great job coach tonte

Agreed. This is one of the finest jobs he and his staff have done, which is saying something.

That said, no one was going to beat Mishawaka this year. IMO, one of the best teams (in the truest sense of the word) ever from Indiana.

the physical style and intensity of Cody Kendle from Pike Central?

I am impressed with this young man and his style and composure on the mat.  The Evansville SS was in total shock to see him basically come out of no where and pick off some of the hands down favorites as he did.

Congrats to Mr Kendall!

Agreed. This is one of the finest jobs he and his staff have done, which is saying something.

That said, no one was going to beat Mishawaka this year. IMO, one of the best teams (in the truest sense of the word) ever from Indiana.

03 MD sticks out to me as frontunner for the best ever in Indiana. This could be a great topic to start

I'm impressed with what coach tonte did with this years team. Great job coach tonte

Agreed, we are very excited for the next few seasons the last two years Perry was not supposed to do a hole lot Team wise and a Runner up and a top 4 not bad. Now I believe here on out is where we will start seeing the hard work of the Perry coaching staff and wrestlers pay off . Great job Perry coaches and wrestlers.

Haha well it was a thread saying what your impressed with and that's what I was impressed with so

The .... at the end of the title means the message continues with the first post about the Pike Central kid.  We are glad to know that you are impressed with coach tonte and perry meridian though.

Well I'm glad if your glad bigdan. Cause as impressed as I was that Cody beat kief and kuhn. I was a little more impressed with the PM coaching staff and what they did to keep this team together. Next time I want to "pat ourselves on the back" I'll start my own thread to do it........ just for you! How's that?

Well I'm glad if your glad bigdan. Cause as impressed as I was that Cody beat kief and kuhn. I was a little more impressed with the PM coaching staff and what they did to keep this team together. Next time I want to "pat ourselves on the back" I'll start my own thread to do it........ just for you! How's that?

Sounds reasonable to me.

Outstanding idea!!  Thread hijacking is in bad taste!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.